Kipling TSV 16/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like the look of this set, but will need to see the presentation as I'm not overly keen on most of the colours. Price wise, I'd guess around the same as the TSV duo from January 2014, which was:

Kipling Jopan Medium Shoulder Bag & Nelis Wallet Duo Set
QVC Price: £70.00, Today's Special Value Price : £56.98 , P&P: £5.95

Marie Francoise has posted on Fb

I'm gonna spill the beans because this one will fly and I don't want you to miss out! Shhhhh....

The duo set is under £60 & on easy pay! New money purse alone from Kipling.com £35 making bag around £23! Cation is a brand new handbag style! Reminds me of Adley & Orelie. Orelie alone is selling at QvC for £59! Brilliant deal! Stunning prints- winter paisley/peach dots (exclusive)/party dots/dark burgundy/spicy orange/black!

It does look like the Zelta but may be smaller if you look at it next to the purse. I think I'm tempted by this for a change.

Marie Francoise has posted on Fb

I'm gonna spill the beans because this one will fly and I don't want you to miss out! Shhhhh....

The duo set is under £60 & on easy pay! New money purse alone from Kipling.com £35 making bag around £23! Cation is a brand new handbag style! Reminds me of Adley & Orelie. Orelie alone is selling at QvC for £59! Brilliant deal! Stunning prints- winter paisley/peach dots (exclusive)/party dots/dark burgundy/spicy orange/black!

I know they quote comparison prices to make the value seem better, but honestly who would pay £35 for a new money purse? The winter paisley purse is less than that from Kipling's own website, and we know plenty other places sell for less. As for the orelie, I paid £33 for mine off amazon, wouldn't have dreamed of paying £59

I'd rather they'd done the bag on its own, don't think I fancy paying £60 when I dont want the purse.

i like it, but i have a bag and purse in the winter paisley print... i do like having a purse with it though. might see what the orange colour is like.

I really like the look of it but have also got a bag in the Paisley print which is my favourite of the available shades in this tsv, but the bag I have is a lot smaller and I do like the matching wallet, so can see me being tempted. I have seen the Orange shade out and about and liked that too.

Kipling Cation Medium Shoulder Bag & New Money Wallet Set

QVC Price: £80.00
Today's Special Value Price: £58.44
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Cation-Medium-Shoulder-Bag-&-New-Money-Wallet-Set.product.127113.html

In a matching print, this two-piece set contains the Cation cross-body bag, which has a zip-top fastening, a pair of fixed handles, and an adjustable and removable shoulder strap, and the New Money folding purse which boasts a popper fastening, three card slots, a zip-up coin compartment, plus plenty of other space for your notes and ID. Spacious and stylish in equal measure, this bag and purse set from Kipling has room for all your daily essentials.

Created for QVC - this matching set was designed especially for QVC by Kipling, and there's one to suit every taste because it comes in a choice of six fabulous colours and prints, including five that are new for this season, plus timeless Black.

A fantastic gift - a fab treat for someone special, this matching duo can also be split up and each piece given to a different loved one - if you don't keep one of them for yourself, of course!

Cation bag also features zip and slot pockets on the front, slot pockets on the sides, and zip and slot pockets inside
Bag has new print lining
Branded badge and zip pulls
100% nylon
Bag (h x w x d): 18.5cm x 23cm x 9cm (7.3" x 9.1" x 3.5")
Purse (h x w x d): 9.5cm x 12.5cm x 3cm (3.7" x 4.9" x 1.2")
Handle drop: 20cm (7.9")
Strap drop: 38cm - 80cm (15" - 31.5")

Colour options:

Winter Paisley - with a Davina monkey keyring
Dark Burgundy - with a Salina monkey keyring
Peach Dot Print - with a Matt monkey keyring
Party Dot Print - with a Divina monkey keyring
Black - with a Davina monkey keyring
Spicy Orange - with a Chloe monkey keyring

Behind the brand
Kipling has been creating fashionable, high-quality bags and accessories for over 25 years. Named after the well-travelled author Rudyard Kipling, the brand encompasses all that is fun and adventurous. Every bag comes with a signature monkey keyring, with each monkey named after a Kipling employee!

All measurements are approximate

Many thanks for the measurements Warwa100, is it me or does the size of this seem small, just over 9 inches across/width, seems tiddly when you see it up against Will and Marie F in the You tube clip, perhaps the measurements are incorrect?

Many thanks for the measurements Warwa100, is it me or does the size of this seem small, just over 9 inches across/width, seems tiddly when you see it up against Will and Marie F in the You tube clip, perhaps the measurements are incorrect?

I don't think the sizes stated in the blurb are right, looks bigger than 23cm!

I don't think the sizes stated in the blurb are right, looks bigger than 23cm!

Yes, Marie F compared it to the Adley and Orelie which are about 14 inches wide, so I can't see this being only 9 inches/23cm wide, looks far bigger on Mf in the clip, perhaps Q will alter the size in the blurb when I comes on air but perhaps not!

I'm not sure about this one. I'm only interested in the winter paisley print, but I definitely want to see a presentation before I think of buying - want to see the size & shape properly.

Beware before you buy the Abela Lea leather bag. It will be on the QVC presentations on Tuesday. The bag is on the Kipling website, in some colours, at 40-50% reduction.

Beware before you buy any Kipling bag on Q tbh, almost always cheaper elsewhere. Google before you buy.

Latest posts

Back