Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't go for the TSV in the end and think it was the right decision.

Just found out that IT cosmetics are coming to QVC in April!! OMG that's me done for now then lol! x

Brilliant news I've always bought IT cosmetics in America,the lipsticks are so long lasting and moisturising.

I went a bit mad & ordered another set after being so disappointed with the brown shade of blusher I got. So that's three :blush::blush: one auto & two individual as I'd wanted two of the compacts. But this new blusher that has arrived is as different again, a really good mix of pink & tan so much better.
Now, do I return the brown one or keep it to save the postage seeing as the whole set wasn't much dearer than a single B&B, which I will use. The browner blush will probably be ok in summer, a sort of light bronzer.... .decisions, decisions :thinking:

I went a bit mad & ordered another set after being so disappointed with the brown shade of blusher I got. So that's three :blush::blush: one auto & two individual as I'd wanted two of the compacts. But this new blusher that has arrived is as different again, a really good mix of pink & tan so much better.
Now, do I return the brown one or keep it to save the postage seeing as the whole set wasn't much dearer than a single B&B, which I will use. The browner blush will probably be ok in summer, a sort of light bronzer.... .decisions, decisions :thinking:

I'll buy your extra set at the TSV price ? I originally ordered but Q screwed up with my expired credit card so I've lost patience and cancelled my order

I've just had a sort out of my cosmetics hoard, inspired by my friend who has been reading that Japanese book about de-cluttering.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0091955106/?tag=shoppingcom03-21
Apparently, you're supposed to bin anything that doesn't 'spark joy'.
I found all manner of sh!te; brands that disappeared from Q moons ago - Ariane Poole has apparently just returned, but I've got an eye palette from last time around! Mojave Magic, Benefit, Models Prefer, Smashbox (loads of that).
Anyhow, the reason for posting here. I found FIVE unopened BnB's, plus one Bronze n Brighten and one Blush n Brighten in Honey Dipped, and a stripy Baked blusher and highlighter palette, in a cream coloured compact. One of the BnB's was not marked with the shade, and was a much darker colour than all the others, so I binned it. (I could not have offered it here as I've no idea what shade or how old it was).
Note to self: Stop bliddy buying stuff!

I'll buy your extra set at the TSV price ? I originally ordered but Q screwed up with my expired credit card so I've lost patience and cancelled my order

Thank you for the offer. My daughter in law decided she wanted it.

I got back from my holiday today to find my TSV parcel had spent the week in my paper recycling sack on my front door step. Had the paper been collected it may have ended up down the tip! Thanks, courier. At least I know the LG products are frost-proof.

As for the stuff, I like the lip product as it is subtle and tastes divine. I find the large palette gives a really subtle glow. I have no idea how Sarah managed to make the studio models look so caked. I have been slapping on the blusher and cannot achieve the 'menopausal glow' that she does best.

ok had it about a week now and i have decided i really like it. I was really worried that the blusher would be like the golden Apricot which was fairly neon on me but i think they are nice and subtle shades that do all your make up. Hit lucky with the blusher as the bottom half has hardly any pink so its idea as eye shadow. Love the texture of the oil and with a darkish lipliner it looks really good. not too sure about the flavour though.
All in all very glad i bought it.

I have to say this blusher doesn't suit me and I cannot say much about the lip oil, also need to work on the foundation application, as I go too heavy at the moment otherwise I don't get the coverage. I shall be changing back to the brushes tomorrow after using the blending sponge and see how it goes.

I have to say this blusher doesn't suit me and I cannot say mush about the oil, also need to work on the foundation application, as I go too heavy at the moment otherwise I don't get the coverage. I shall be changing back to the brushes tomorrow after using the blending sponge and see how it goes.

I returned mine. The only thing I liked was the lip oil. Got me some Tarte last weekend instead.

I returned mine, when I really thought about it the medium foundation I received didn't have any where near enough medium pigment in it, I wasn't keen on the lip oil and the blusher/highlighter looked dreadful on me ... way too much sparkle.

Well a late update from me as usual as I have to wait for my tsv to reach Singapore! I LOVES it! Blush is very pigmented, highlighters are gorgeous and the lip oil is a most unusual product but I'm really enjoying it. I don't wear a lot of makeup here because of the heat do the lip oil just gives a hint of colour without being obvious and I find it nicely moisturising. V happy! Happen to be in London unexpectedly for a few days too so will be heading to Debenhams to check out LG in person ��

Mine just arrived...I'm on two minds because the large Bronze & Brighten compact is in Medium even though I ordered the Fair TSV option. Not only Medium but mine is particularly dark so I may be sending it back.

Mine just arrived...I'm on two minds because the large Bronze & Brighten compact is in Medium even though I ordered the Fair TSV option. Not only Medium but mine is particularly dark so I may be sending it back.

If they sent you the wrong shade and not the one you ordered, you should contact customer services - they should send you a free p&p label for returning it and refund you the postage outbound. Or they should send you the set with the correct AD B&B shade that you actually ordered.

Mine arrived this morning too.
I think all the Bronze & Brightens may be medium as I ordered Porcelain & the B&B is Porcelain but the bronzer is medium like yours, a dark one too. I may send mine back as well. I don't remember them making this clear in the presentation, perhaps I didn't listen closely enough.
I notice this lip ink had a label stuck on the lid saying to pull off the lid, probably after all the complaints last time. It tastes funny to me this one, not like the last one, not a nice taste this. It's a bit red too coming out of the tube but less lurid on the lips. Can't get used to the taste though, makes me feel a bit sickly to be honest.

Latest posts

Back