Laura Geller TSV ( USA ) Today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maykitten

Registered Shopper
Just had a quick look at this today "Escape to the Tropics" collection.The colours really appeal to me as the lip/eye colours are'nt too strong.

I wonder if we will get it over here-probably this time next year with something missing.:wave:

That's a terrific TSV, much better than the last one here.

I just wish she'd make a lighter Balance & Brighten. Does anyone else find the fair is still too dark for them?

I just wish she'd make a lighter Balance & Brighten. Does anyone else find the fair is still too dark for them?

I do. I can wear BE Fairly Light but not Fair Balance and Brighten. It looks orange on me. :eek:

I forgot to say : I like the look of that TSV at first glance. Thanks for telling us about it Maykitten. :flower:

I can wear BE Fairly Light but not Fair Balance and Brighten. It looks orange on me. :eek:

:

Same here, though the BE Fair, which I bought on the dreaded high street, is even better for me. Why can't QVC sell that colour in the range?

The kit has been available to order on QVC US for a couple of weeks (that's when I noticed it). Strange, isn't it:mysmilie_506:

Same here, though the BE Fair, which I bought on the dreaded high street, is even better for me. Why can't QVC sell that colour in the range?

Fair is a better match for me as well, but I can get away with Fairly Light so long as I use a light hand and take it down onto my neck to make it match.

That is a little odd. They don't usually do that do they?

No, they don't. While I was looking for the 'tropic hues' blusher on ebay, I found several items from the tropics collection in new packaging (including the blusher). I immediately checked the QVC US site and voila...the 7-piece tropics collection on sale.

Yes, the FAIR Balance and Brighten is still too muddy for me.

Yes, the FAIR Balance and Brighten is still too muddy for me.

yeah its a bit on the dark side as well for me, I tend to use it when I have a bit of colour, plus I find it gets darker as the day goes on as it mixes with the oil on my skin. I use BE on and off and that tends to be ok.

My one fav LG product is a peachy/gold lip gloss that was in a TSV, managed to buy a few lose ones from Ebay to last me a while, but other than that not a huge LG fan.

Latest posts

Back