Lehrerite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
This is more of an inquiry, as opposed to a giant thread. 100 years ago, when SB had a stake in the Oregon Sunstone, Plush Diamond and its various other names, I understand Glenn had a stone named after him. I think I saw it on screen once. Just wondered, if it was permanently named after him, or was it just for show?

This is more of an inquiry, as opposed to a giant thread. 100 years ago, when SB had a stake in the Oregon Sunstone, Plush Diamond and its various other names, I understand Glenn had a stone named after him. I think I saw it on screen once. Just wondered, if it was permanently named after him, or was it just for show?

It was a Gemporia name for Oregon Sunstone. They used the gimmicky trademarked marketing name 'Lehrite' for a while - then seemed to revert back to it's proper name of Oregon Sunstone.

It was a Gemporia name for Oregon Sunstone. They used the gimmicky trademarked marketing name 'Lehrite' for a while - then seemed to revert back to it's proper name of Oregon Sunstone.
I may not know how to spell it, but thanks for the update :)

Latest posts

Back