Leighton Denny TSV - 17/08/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just had a thought about the AD. If all the kits are ready and waiting some of the polish will be 9 months old before it's shipped. Even unopened polish won't last indefinitely will it?

Well the opi woman always says the last forever if you look after them, I can't imagine them all being boxed up now ready to rumble. Cos where would they all be stored? Leighton always seems on the ball so I can't imagine he'd put his name to something that was gonna be deteriorating by the time his customers got it........ I mite be wrong but he always comes across as someone who is genuinely interested and concerned what people think and not just about the ££

I got suckered in and ordered the autodelivery. Think I might cancel after getting the November glittery ones though! But....like some of you, I could possibly open a nail polish shop I have so many. I could possibly paint the nails of everyone within a 5 miles radius and still have some left!

Haha me too Miss Kat. I,ve sat here watching his shows and done my nails with stuff I still have from OPI and LD tsv's previously which I forget to use because I too don't get round to doing my nails on my days off. Infact i think the only time I do my nails apart from nights out is when there's a nail TSV on

Snap! I've just sat and given myself a full manicure and pedicure! It's funny how TSV day makes you want to use your products, even if you haven't bought anything.

I have never tried LD colours can anyone advise what the brushes are like in the full size and the minis?

I got the white one from Boots for £10 and it's been worth its weight in gold, can't recommend it highly enough. I think it's a greater factor in the good condition of my nails than any of the lotion and potion treatments I use :star: Am so pleased with it I accosted a random woman who I saw looking at it in my local Boots and prevailed upon her to purchase it. She clearly thought I was mad (fair enough) and bought it just to get away from me but I bet she's got great nails now...:happy:

I have the very same file (well not the very same) and I truly love it, it has transformed my nails. They used to split and bend and I was rubbish at shaping them, but this file is total magic and my nails finally look good. I bet that woman is now very grateful to you ArtDeco.

thanks - I do like OPI brushes so good to know these are OK as I couldn't resist the purple collection that was on this afternoon

Someone has left a review already criticising the TSV, how disappointed they are, first one haven't bought.
Very interesting.
I'm surprised QVC let it on to be honest but glad they did. And no, it isn't me, though I found this one very easy to resist.

:wave:My tip re using the mini bottles of polish/lacquer - if you are finished with any full size bottles then keep the brush, use polish remover to clean and then use them to apply the polish/lacquer from the mini bottles. I donot get great coverage when using the mini brushes supplied but have found my tip above solves this for me. I've been able to reuse full size brushes a few times(just make sure all the previous colour has been cleaned of). I would recommend,if anyone likes this tip, that they use the brushes by make - if its an OPI mini then use an OPI full size brush and so on.

I've just been in my local Boots and the LD polishes were reduced to £2.50!
HTH someone :happy:

Yes, all full size. They only had a few of the colours left - Vamp, I Love Juicy and Miss Behavin.
The high street is a dangerous place! lol!!

I always wanted Vamp!! Checked the web site they are full price, so must be selected stores only!

Latest posts

Back