Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My LD TSV arrived today. I haven't had long to play with my new toy, but I'm a bit meh at the moment. The orange (Sunburst) and Plush Pink are lovely, but I've yet to be convinced about Sundae Girl and the Maroon - the Maroon is a great colour but dries matte, and matte + topcoat somehow doesn't seem to = deep and glossy colour. The formulation seems quite different from my usual OPI too, thicker and harder to handle. How are others getting on with them?

Oh, and the Starkers. How can an almost completely transparent polish be so difficult to apply? It streaks like nobody's business for me. I didn't think I was bad at applying polish but I'm starting to wonder!

I got mine yesterday and painted my DD's nails with the maroon which she loves
Think I might put starkers on my nails for work tomorrow
The orange is definately just for toes
The bags ok for a freebie, will keep all my LD polishes together

Still prefer OPI lacquers. much easier to apply

funny how we are all so different. I love the starkers simply because it is one of the few that I find does not streak on me. OPI Bubblegum and the ones from the OPI clown collection.... all streak on me most of the time, so try not to use them. love french manicure on my hands, but the rightest colours going on my toes. OPI are pushing out the ballet collection and I am going to try them to see if/how they will streak on me

Latest posts

Back