Lifestyle closing down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sorry I missed that. I usually don't watch Primal as my oncologist told me to stay clear of supplements due to the possibility of interaction with my cancer treatment. However, Vicks is something I can and do use and I would really like something even better. Thank you so much for alerting me to it.

Have to say the show yesterday wasn’t a big roll drum. Prices were not any different. The winter cream and St Johns wort cream both on 3-2 which they have been in the past. Missed the pens with a pearl and unfortunately they remove everything at 9pm which given they want to seek seems daft. Be interesting to see what the show is like this evening.

I will probably be watching. Oh, Rosie Wells' Facebook page has a message from Jainey Bennet about the weekend antics on this forum. On another subject, I am really intrigued to see who is replacing Amelia and Alex. My mother thinks that Kate McCarthy left as well, which would be a shame since I like her very much. Let's see what this week holds on Gemporialand.

3 for 2 is the usual deal oh well will try and have a look later

All very bizarre yesterday in more ways than one

I will probably be watching. Oh, Rosie Wells' Facebook page has a message from Jainey Bennet about the weekend antics on this forum. On another subject, I am really intrigued to see who is replacing Amelia and Alex. My mother thinks that Kate McCarthy left as well, which would be a shame since I like her very much. Let's see what this week holds on Gemporialand.
I saw this. Also posted on Jainey Bennett's Gem Auras facebook page saying the Jainey B posts here were not from her, she hoped someone was not impersonating her and she found those comments "quite upsetting."

Indeed all very bizarre. I was simply hoping to get real some bargains. I guess a lot of the items will now be showcased on Gemporia. They have been doing that for a while now.

I saw this. Also posted on Jainey Bennett's Gem Auras facebook page saying the Jainey B posts here were not from her, she hoped someone was not impersonating her and she found those comments "quite upsetting."
I saw that too, not surprised she found it upsetting, the comments got more and more deranged as the day wore on

It was announced this morning that the live late night/early morning shows are changing to pre-taped re-runs from today! Not 100% sure but that would make redundant four presenters, four producers, four directors and four camera operators? I truly hope I mis-heard what's happening.

I might be wrong but I can’t remember Gems/Gemporia not being live 24/7 except the occasional odd show. If they are going late night/early morning pre-taped that would be another indication their financial condition is much more challenging than generally understood.

It was announced this morning that the live late night/early morning shows are changing to pre-taped re-runs from today! Not 100% sure but that would make redundant four presenters, four producers, four directors and four camera operators? I truly hope I mis-heard what's happening.

I might be wrong but I can’t remember Gems/Gemporia not being live 24/7 except the occasional odd show. If they are going late night/early morning pre-taped that would be another indication their financial condition is much more challenging than generally understood.

They do this occasionally if short staffed, someone ill etc....

I saw this too. Jeff announced that it will be pre-recorded shows between 11pm and 7am for the next few days as he is away. I did wonder why Gemporia would leave itself so short of presenters that it can't fill eight hours of air time. Maybe some are jumping rather than being pushed? Just conjecture but it seems short-sighted otherwise.

Yep it is different if you are constantly on nights (or days) its horrid switching back and forth all the time

Always a bit surprised how often some on TJC switch so often fairly regularly recently have had the same presenter doing 2pm till 6 as 2am till 6am

Yes, all the ones that sell will still be on the main channel so the incentive to almost give them away isn't there.
That’s why it doesn’t really feel like a closing down sale. It is simply the channel that is going. I was hoping to stock up on some items but pointless at the moment. Looks like the pricing and 3-2 will continue. Watching with interest regarding prices and strategy on Gems.

Latest posts

Back