Lifestyle closing down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You’re the stressed one. I mean, you wrote a huge post that listed over 10 points- that’s quite excessive. You’re moaning about moaning- you can’t make this up

You’re the stressed one. I mean, you wrote a huge post that listed over 10 points- that’s quite excessive. You’re moaning about moaning- you can’t make this up

And yet here you are, following me around the forum, telling me you can do this all day because you're retired? 😄 🤣

You must be really stressed if you're prepared to spend all day on here waffling

Everyday I’m waffling to be fair. Luckily there’s some Jade coming up today. You watching it just bashing your keyboard?

Please teach me, what oh wise one must I learn from you? My sarcasm levels are so low!!

Please teach me, what oh wise one must I learn from you? My sarcasm levels are so low!!
Try Wikipedia. Look up the words 'hypocrisy' and 'irony'.

You'll then learn that calling someone a keyboard warrior, whilst being a keyboard warrior yourself, makes you look a bit daft.

I have this thing called intelligence, so don’t need the internet to search those words. Am I daft or a clown? What else can you call me? You’ve gone from fake news/fake claims to now a personal attack. You’re painting a great pic of yourself (not a clown picture I hope)

We allow all things shopping telly to be discussed, positive and negative. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but please do not make personal attacks on fellow forum members.
Why are you allowing the man with no name to continue their personal attack on me?

You said I’d done the same thing- you back tracking again? For once, there’s actual evidence involved here as you did cal me a clown

Maybe this man with no name will take the hint and stop then
I didn't say you called me a clown. I said you had also attacked people. A moderator agrees that we've both done exactly the same thing.

So as Sazza says, we're never going to agree. Just ignore each other and move on. You won't though because you have to have the last word.

You even had to have the last word with Sazza when no response to that post was needed.

I didn't say you called me a clown. I said you had also attacked people. A moderator agrees that we've both done exactly the same thing.

So as Sazza says, we're never going to agree. Just ignore each other and move on. You won't though because you have to have the last word.

You even had to have the last word with Sazza when no response to that post was needed.
Irony of having the last word. I haven’t attacked anyone or called any users any names. You have, that’s the only FACT

Irony of having the last word. I haven’t attacked anyone or called any users any names. You have, that’s the only FACT
You both need to stop or I will start closing threads etc.... so it really is time to agree to disagree.

You said I’d done the same thing- you back tracking again? For once, there’s actual evidence involved here as you did cal me a clown

Maybe this man with no name will take the hint and stop then
🤣
You both need to stop or I will start closing threads etc.... so it really is time to agree to disagree.
Sazza, as a moderator, please keep the safety of other users. I shouldn’t have to be subjected to abuse online

Jainey, from where I stand you are definitely fuelling the fire here. I am wondering if you are hoping to get the whole thread shut down and possibly even removed so the posts are not available to the public? Or maybe drown the original point in so much vitriol that it is forgotten?
Just accept people have different opinions and move on. Better for everybody's blood pressure that way. I, and others here, agree with many, if not all, of the Man with No Name's points. Evidence? The amount of time we have all waited for refunds. The fact that presenters do not talk about stones being coated - the buyer has to click on the product and look - which telephone buyers cannot do - and so forth. We do not need "evidence" we have personal experience of the same issues and the fact so many of us have the same experiences is, of itself, evidence.
This should have, and could have been, a nuanced discussion. But it is turning into a troll and flame fest. Whether that was your intention or not. I think these threads should be closed - because it's getting ridiculous. But they should not be deleted as customers may have an interest in the initial posts so they can make their own decisions on Gemporia's financial viability at this moment in time.
I am not going to respond to any further posts in this discussion. But I will say that your personal right to express yourself is sacrosanct in my book - but we have the same right and that has to be respected too. I note you make much of your education - time to use it.

Jainey, from where I stand you are definitely fuelling the fire here. I am wondering if you are hoping to get the whole thread shut down and possibly even removed so the posts are not available to the public? Or maybe drown the original point in so much vitriol that it is forgotten?
Just accept people have different opinions and move on. Better for everybody's blood pressure that way. I, and others here, agree with many, if not all, of the Man with No Name's points. Evidence? The amount of time we have all waited for refunds. The fact that presenters do not talk about stones being coated - the buyer has to click on the product and look - which telephone buyers cannot do - and so forth. We do not need "evidence" we have personal experience of the same issues and the fact so many of us have the same experiences is, of itself, evidence.
This should have, and could have been, a nuanced discussion. But it is turning into a troll and flame fest. Whether that was your intention or not. I think these threads should be closed - because it's getting ridiculous. But they should not be deleted as customers may have an interest in the initial posts so they can make their own decisions on Gemporia's financial viability at this moment in time.
I am not going to respond to any further posts in this discussion. But I will say that your personal right to express yourself is sacrosanct in my book - but we have the same right and that has to be respected too. I note you make much of your education - time to use it.
Have I called anyone any malicious names? No, I’ve simply asked for back up of the FACTS stated. The original post was malicious towards some presenters. The whole hidden agenda was clear. They hid behind people not getting refunds on time. I love the fact that because I’ve replied and simply asked for more information, I’m now the subject of abuse. Is it ok to call people daft and clowns? If gems is in a bad way financially, none of the points made will help, they were out there to add to the situation out of clear spite. If no one likes what is selling, don’t buy it. If no one likes a presenter, watch. But, also, don’t think that someone can simply write a two page essay and not have anyone question why and what has been said. I’m more surprised people have just accepted it. Did you not think watching gems in lockdown helped you? It did for me

Latest posts

Back