Lifestyle closing down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Plus, the way I’ve been spoken to on here, I simply want to delete my account and enjoy watching the Jade showcases. If anyone knows how to delete their accounts, please let me know as I’m too old in the tooth for all this nonsense. Afterall, it’s only shopping tv

Something funny man with no name? You’ve gone awfully quiet after being found out as a fraud

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, no! I have just seen her Facebook page where she confirms she has left Gemporia. It's such a shame because she was one of my favourite presenters. She was so funny and pleasant. Who will replace her, I wonder? I hope it is Rosie Wells.

Looking like a much-reduced team of presenters then

Mark Gould made a comment yesterday on air which made me wonder if there was more to come but it could have been interpreted a few ways

Oh, no! I have just seen her Facebook page where she confirms she has left Gemporia. It's such a shame because she was one of my favourite presenters. She was so funny and pleasant. Who will replace her, I wonder? I hope it is Rosie Wells.
I promise I will let you know asap what’s happening next
🥰
🥰
🥰
thank you for being patient…I appreciate it’s tough with lots of things changing
😘
😘
😘
sending hugs xxx

This was posted an hour ago or Rosies facebook in reply to someone asking if she is staying

A politicians answer you may say

Looking like a much-reduced team of presenters then

Mark Gould made a comment yesterday on air which made me wonder if there was more to come but it could have been interpreted a few ways

I promise I will let you know asap what’s happening next
🥰
🥰
🥰
thank you for being patient…I appreciate it’s tough with lots of things changing
😘
😘
😘
sending hugs xxx

This was posted an hour ago or Rosies facebook in reply to someone asking if she is staying

A politicians answer you may say
Yes, I saw that message on Rosie's Facebook. We will have to wait and see. I love Rosie. She seems such a delightful, lovely person. I hope she continues to grace our screens..

Yes I saw Amelia’s message on FB. I actually like the flourish range. She knows her stuff and had a passion for gardening. I wonder what will happen to her range now.

I think Jess must have taken her shift, as she’s been on that 7.00 am time-slot for the passed few days.

Sazza, how would one delete their account on here? There’s no option on my account. Surely GDPR means I must have the option

Something funny man with no name? You’ve not shouted any FACTS for a few hours or called me a clown. Meds wearing off?

Harry, I can answer this one £4.99 each for a 30ml Jar. Did not see any 3 for 2 or other offers.

Latest posts

Back