Links not working..Oops?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iambananas

Registered Shopper
Is anyone having issues using the individual links on here? None are working for me. Tried loads of them. Hoping it's temporary.

Is anyone having issues using the individual links on here? None are working for me. Tried loads of them. Hoping it's temporary.
Yes the format of the majority of the links on here doesn't appear to be working anymore. I have alerted SCW to this and requested he change the format. If you look at the Centigrade thread, I posted a link on it, does that one work for you?

Yes the format of the majority of the links on here doesn't appear to be working anymore. I have alerted SCW to this and requested he change the format. If you look at the Centigrade thread, I posted a link on it, does that one work for you?
Thanks for replying. Thought I'd done something to my settings (or the gremlin was in attack mode lol).

Edit. Just checked and the Centigrade link works for me. Thanks again.

Thanks for replying. Thought I'd done something to my settings (or the gremlin was in attack mode lol).

Edit. Just checked and the Centigrade link works for me. Thanks again.
Great, glad that works for you.

No don't worry nothing you have done, just a particular format of link not working.

Latest posts

Back