Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisa has just lost some of her credibility in my eyes
She said she doesn't like her hips and her tummy areas
So Lisa, why are you wearing a dress that clings to everything tonight, especially your hips and your tummy areas?
I did ask myself 'what are you wearing'? and those shoes........well, I don't have the words!! :wonder:

Lisa has just lost some of her credibility in my eyes
She said she doesn't like her hips and her tummy areas
So Lisa, why are you wearing a dress that clings to everything tonight, especially your hips and your tummy areas?
I did ask myself 'what are you wearing'? and those shoes........well, I don't have the words!! :wonder:

highlights so far include...

"booty" being pronounced "the bewti"

And "do we have a size chart for the banke b trousers.... no? Well i will guess"

I can't help but love her

I saw Lisa B last night , I thought she looked mighty scary, what on earth has she done at her hair? I didn't linger on there, her voice does my head in.

I saw Lisa B last night , I thought she looked mighty scary, what on earth has she done at her hair? I didn't linger on there, her voice does my head in.

she had a short hair cut for charity Kathy and, apparently, she's currently waiting on a wig to be finished for her while it grows back
there were rumours that she was so brave and amazing by having her head shaved but it was only a short cut so, although she did something for charity I suppose, it wasn't that brave really
her voice does grate after a while doesn't it?!

Latest posts

Back