liz earle beauty pick of the month comercial

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even if the range is entitled to carry the Leaping Bunny logo the fact remains that it is owned by Avon therefore if one purchases an item from the LE range then the profits go to a company that tests cosmetics on animals.

I just checked out the LE Facebook page and on the timeline all the postings between December 2009 and September 2010, the time span when the takeover was happening, are missing...I find that interesting don't you?

Sadly it seems that this is another case of profits before ethics :(

When you scroll so far back on FB you have to select "all stories" as it is automatically set to "highlights"

Just had Q on and AY has just said that no where else has the 200ml C&P not even Liz Earle direct And its been made especially for Q , Umm well thats a lie as available on the Liz Earle Website online

Perhaps she means with the pump?

I feel sorry for the LE fans who have left reviews, they are genuinely let down. Qvc has taken the pee with this BPOTM
The loyal LE fans are so upset that qvc have been so stingy this time. I'm not a fan but this seems to be one of the few brands they do which isn't solely aimed at the older customers who want anti wrinkle stuff. I used C&P once but prefer a foaming cleanser and my trusty clarisonic.
I wonder what the response to the neg reviews will be.

I feel sorry for the LE fans who have left reviews, they are genuinely let down. Qvc has taken the pee with this BPOTM
The loyal LE fans are so upset that qvc have been so stingy this time. I'm not a fan but this seems to be one of the few brands they do which isn't solely aimed at the older customers who want anti wrinkle stuff. I used C&P once but prefer a foaming cleanser and my trusty clarisonic.
I wonder what the response to the neg reviews will be.

The majority of them didn't review the product as they clearly stated they were not buying it.

Even if the range is entitled to carry the Leaping Bunny logo the fact remains that it is owned by Avon therefore if one purchases an item from the LE range then the profits go to a company that tests cosmetics on animals.

I just checked out the LE Facebook page and on the timeline all the postings between December 2009 and September 2010, the time span when the takeover was happening, are missing...I find that interesting don't you?

Sadly it seems that this is another case of profits before ethics :(

That's simply not true as the Avon story is on LE's Facebook page as well as on their own webpage.

The majority of them didn't review the product as they clearly stated they were not buying it.

I wanted to buy after I had read that C&P will be the next BPOTM, but when I saw the price, well, that was it. As many people have already stated-bad value for money.

I wanted to buy after I had read that C&P will be the next BPOTM, but when I saw the price, well, that was it. As many people have already stated-bad value for money.

I doubt that this will sell out before the end of the month, unless QVC bought a very small quantity. Most people have access to a calculator to work out the price per ml. £0.00 p&p is just so much smoke and mirrors - we can all see that when it is added back (if stock remains into July) the price will be more expensive than elsewhere for the same quantity of product.

At the moment on LE site you can buy a 150 ml pump in a choice of one of the limited edition ones for £20.75 and you get a 30 ml tube free. That`s 180ml for £20.75 and if you enter code GHK20 you then get 20% discount which brings it down to £16.60 for 180 ml total. Even if you order nothing else and add on p and p it still comes to just £20.35 for 180 ml.
A 200 ml tube of the original cleanser is £26 and you also get 30 ml free , use the same code and the cost reduces to £20.70 and once again even if you pay p and p it still costs less than QVC, ie 230 ml for a total of £24.55 incl delivery. No wonder people aren`t buying from Q.

By the way, there will be a new limited C&P in July, with "Jasmine and Osmanthus" fragrance.

At the moment on LE site you can buy a 150 ml pump in a choice of one of the limited edition ones for £20.75 and you get a 30 ml tube free. That`s 180ml for £20.75 and if you enter code GHK20 you then get 20% discount which brings it down to £16.60 for 180 ml total. Even if you order nothing else and add on p and p it still comes to just £20.35 for 180 ml.
A 200 ml tube of the original cleanser is £26 and you also get 30 ml free , use the same code and the cost reduces to £20.70 and once again even if you pay p and p it still costs less than QVC, ie 230 ml for a total of £24.55 incl delivery. No wonder people aren`t buying from Q.

The only things worth buying from QVC are the TSVs and special sets.:) And the really good offers as BPOTM (of course, not this month).

The offer you posted last week was another great buy Vienna.
With postage and the free 30ml bottle, It was £31.75 for 330mls of C & P. Absolute bargain. Unfortunately the offer has now finished, but even at the higher price it still works out slightly cheaper than Q's offer.

I'm so glad i spotted Vienna's post too Mr Marple, I stocked up as I used it to remove make up at night and DD uses it morning and night. Then when I got an email saying the tinned trio offer price was ending I bought two more tins. 20% off was too good an offer to miss too.

I was so tempted to get 2 of them as well Akimbo, but I've already got a 200ml tube, 2x 100ml pumps & 4x 30ml tubes in stock (as well as 290ml of Balance Me Cleansing Balm), it seemed like overkill TBH!

Mr M I've got around 15 cleansers of various sorts in my bathroom and a litre of Philosopy which have never been opened,but I always seem to go back to LE I really don't think you can beat it.:mysmilie_12:

Mr M I've got around 15 cleansers of various sorts in my bathroom and a litre of Philosopy which have never been opened,but I always seem to go back to LE I really don't think you can beat it.:mysmilie_12:

Totally agree Lynn. I must have tried every cleanser under the sun so I try not to get tempted anymore.
I stick to LE and Balance Me now. Both work for me, so why bother changing?

The ironic thing is I found the offer and discount code but I don`t actually use LE lol. I ordered it for my DIL who swears by it and I thought the special edition tin of 3 cleansers would be nice as part of her Christmas present and then I realised the code could also be used on other items too.

The ironic thing is I found the offer and discount code but I don`t actually use LE lol. I ordered it for my DIL who swears by it and I thought the special edition tin of 3 cleansers would be nice as part of her Christmas present and then I realised the code could also be used on other items too.

Ha Ha, that's brilliant. What do you use?

Ha Ha, that's brilliant. What do you use?

I use this Mr M, the same way as you would use a hot cloth cleanser. It costs me a fiver for 250 ml and is handmade in small batches but you can`t stockpile it for longer than a few months. I use their lavender hydrolat as a toner and every few months I order fresh batches of cleanser, hydrolat, their face mask base and other bits and bobs and thei p and p is capped at £3.95. It works for me. http://www.naturallythinking.com/products/Cucumber-Cleanser.html

two budget cleansers i can suggest for those who cant use cleanse and polish ( the eucalyptus irritates my skin) the B PURE micellar water, fab fab ,fab and the glycolic cleanser with a soft muslin cloth both around £2.50 each from superdrug.

Latest posts

Back