Liz Earle Price Rise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They could do the old trick rising the prices then doing a discount which brings the price down to the original price.

It will be interesting to see how this will affect on TSV prices? They usually have the TSV price and what it in them set out many months ahead of the TSV.

I’m constantly getting emails from Liz Earle offering 20% - 25% off. They always seem to have some sort of sale (same with Lola Rose, at the moment they have a sale on their sale!)
I know….. and then boots always have their products on sale… just had buy two get one free, now it’s 25% off…
Makes me think they are loosing a lot of sales…

I remember when Liz was on the shows she would announce a price rise each year. Qvc sell so many bundles they sounds like good value and probably are - if you can use it all. I used to buy direct from LE for some good monthly offers. I still like c&p if it drops into my lap (my last one was via tili) but don’t go looking for it now. Liz really sold the brand, now it’s got lost among everything else. Too many products too few results.

I remember when Liz was on the shows she would announce a price rise each year. Qvc sell so many bundles they sounds like good value and probably are - if you can use it all. I used to buy direct from LE for some good monthly offers. I still like c&p if it drops into my lap (my last one was via tili) but don’t go looking for it now. Liz really sold the brand, now it’s got lost among everything else. Too many products too few results.
Very true. Used to be a simple skin care regime that suited everyone. They used to really push one Cleanser for everyone. Now there’s something new every month, or so it seems. But the basics have been watered down and loyal customers misled. I like C&P and live superskin. Will buy if on a really good offer, but don’t want any crappy filler products

My local TK Maxx has loads of Liz Earle at the moment, even the makeup
Mine isnt very good..i keep looking but never seen any LE, sadly.
The makeup was discontinued ages ago wasn’t it? And then they brought back the skin tint but it had been reformulated… surprise surprise

Let's face it, no one is buying LE anymore because it's now just your bog standard run of the mill brand with cheap ingredients and poor results. Less sales, stick the prices up to cover losses. Won't wash I'm afraid. I used to buy loads of this brand and received it as gifts for birthday and Christmas every year. No more. It is no longer a premium brand in many people's eyes.

CC

Completely agree. I have stopped using it. The cleanse and polish has a watered-down consistency. Aldi's dupe is more like the thick creamy texture we are used to and much cheaper. I still have a couple of skin tonics to use up, and a superskin moisturiser, then once that has gone I won't be replacing.

Latest posts

Back