Liz Earle TSV's?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Hope you don't mind me starting a thread to ask about this but after years of her best friend raving about LE, and said friend buying me sets as presents (but recently died tragically), my mum has decided she wants to try some of the brand!
She keeps sending me links asking if they're good deals - annoying that she missed recent tsv as it would have been perfect introduction...
So I'm just wondering if anyone knows when next one may be? Or how often she has tsv in general?

I know the monthly offers on Liz Earle website can be good but they've started doing 200ml c&p in them recently so price has gone up :(

Other thing is I think there is a Liz Earle qvc anniversary soonish but not sure when? If so will that have special offers?

Thank you :)

The anniversery shows are in the coming week, 16th and 17th March, but no TSV this time as you can see in the TV guide ("Show search"; no show starting at midnight; the shows are also listed on the LE website).

I think Liz Earle has about four TSVs per year, the next one is on April 5th (see TV guide, "Show search"). Referring to the prices: They have gone up in general at LE, so the best deals really are the TSVs or the monthly offers from the website with the complimentary product.

By the way, on Facebook LE said that there will be a 200 ml pump dispenser of Cleanse & Polish.:)

Last edited:
Yes, on the 17th, in the afternoon.:) It is somewhere on Facebook.

The anniversery shows are in the coming week, 16th and 17th March, but no TSV this time as you can see in the TV guide ("Show search"; no show starting at midnight; the shows are also listed on the LE website).

I think Liz Earle has about four TSVs per year, the next one is on April 5th (see TV guide, "Show search"). Referring to the prices: They have gone up in general at LE, so the best deals really are the TSVs or the monthly offers from the website with the complimentary product.

By the way, on Facebook LE said that there will be a 200 ml pump dispenser of Cleanse & Polish.:)

Thanks so much for that really helpful... :)

I did search the TV guide and spotted those shows in the day in March but knew they weren't tsv so usually just tend to look online etc. but I did search Liz Earle and for some reason the tsv on 5th April didn't show - guide didn't even go that far! So that's really good will tell mum - but if it contains 200ml c&p she may choose to go for the offer ;)

Thanks so much for that really helpful... :)

I did search the TV guide and spotted those shows in the day in March but knew they weren't tsv so usually just tend to look online etc. but I did search Liz Earle and for some reason the tsv on 5th April didn't show - guide didn't even go that far! So that's really good will tell mum - but if it contains 200ml c&p she may choose to go for the offer ;)

You can search the tv guide on qvcuk.com itself for the shows and then the shows in April also will appear, just put in "Liz Earle" in the "Show Search" box on the right. :)
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...2&langId=-2&Navigate=20150314&channelCode=QVC.

That's what I did Ani (after I'd figured it out!) but it was a week ago so I'm guessing it wasn't running til April at the time as I can see it now.
Have told mum and she's looking forward to it, hope it's relatively affordable ;) thanks.

You're welcome! :) By the way, did you see the Superskin OTO and and the "Most Loved Botanical Skincare Heroes"? Very similar to a TSV I think.

Last edited:
That's what I did Ani (after I'd figured it out!) but it was a week ago so I'm guessing it wasn't running til April at the time as I can see it now.
Have told mum and she's looking forward to it, hope it's relatively affordable ;) thanks.

Apparently it might be the case that there won't be a TSV in April because if you don't use the "show search", there are going to be garden shows on that day....Strange. So maybe it would be good to stock up today or tomorrow with one of the sets from the shows.

Apparently it might be the case that there won't be a TSV in April because if you don't use the "show search", there are going to be garden shows on that day....Strange. So maybe it would be good to stock up today or tomorrow with one of the sets from the shows.

Well, seems as if I am too stupid to read the TV Guide correctly as I didn't read the "PM" behind the "12:00-01:00". SORRY! No TSV in April.

If people want Liz juicing book its only £4.99 from the Book People, £2.95 delivery or free over £25. I hope people always shop around for books as QVC are the dearest place to buy.

Well, seems as if I am too stupid to read the TV Guide correctly as I didn't read the "PM" behind the "12:00-01:00". SORRY! No TSV in April.

Oh no! What a shame :( Will have to see if a tsv before her birthday in June and or buy one of the collections you suggested!
Don't worry about mis reading guide I couldn't find it at all!!

I was just looking at the time (12:00 - 01:00) and absolutely not looking whether it is AM or PM. But I guess there will be a TSV before June because the last one was in January.

Blimey, got a bit of a shock when I saw LE on the show last night. She really has gone down the 'swishy' hair route, but it is beautifully coloured and healthy looking, however, I thought facially Liz did not look her best - she looked tired with the under eye bags, and had quite pronounced forehead lines. Not at all like the Liz that headed the company a few years ago when I thought she looked great - shorter hair, cute little cardis, and fresher faced.

Blimey, got a bit of a shock when I saw LE on the show last night. She really has gone down the 'swishy' hair route, but it is beautifully coloured and healthy looking, however, I thought facially Liz did not look her best - she looked tired with the under eye bags, and had quite pronounced forehead lines. Not at all like the Liz that headed the company a few years ago when I thought she looked great - shorter hair, cute little cardis, and fresher faced.

I thought she looked great - didn't look older than when she first appeared 19 years ago (a great advert for her products !!)

Latest posts

Back