Liz Earle will NOT be happy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Sue54

Guest Shopper
Methinks LE is going to be hopping mad with Linda Lusardi. Watching her new range on IW & it is a carbon copy of her stuff right down to the muslin cloths:giggle:

Cleanse & Polish against Cleanse & Radiance

I think the cleanser is a definite attempt at a rip off - and what's more obvious is that Ellis is making it very obvious she's been a Liz Earle user in the past. Which I think speaks volumes about what they sell on IW...

I parted company with IW a long time ago.:wave: Not impressed at all with that lot.

For all my gripes I prefer QVC

When Liz Earle first started her range I thought the same thing of her regarding copying another brand as Eve Lom was the original using the hot muslin cloth technique long before Liz Earle did.

Funnily enough Eve Lom's cleanser has cocoa butter, camomile and eucalyptus in too. :wonder:

Last edited:
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh i say.......i wonder if thats whats causing people to comment on the new 'formula' of the C&P.......i went off that quite a while ago .....i prefer my purity with a micro-fibre cloth........allegedly ones that qvc sold yonks ago for skin cleaning using just plain old water........bought loads when on offer in the outlet......i save them & use every last ounce of them up......sorry for the babble......back to LE & avon......& people leaving LE & using other peoples/ companys

Linda Lusardi has only re-invented and repackaged the stuff she was trying to flog about 5 years ago, only then it was in a white and gold pot. Eidelweiss my a........e !!!!!

Having seen loads of mag articles about her during the last few months, there was nothing at all about her skin products, but I suppose anything Lulu can do ...................................

i'd rather watch linda lusardi than that tight-as*ed prissy bi*ch liz earle on tv any day of the week.

i saw ellis blatantly meaning LE earlier was so obvious ah well not sure liz would be bothered i use the soap and glory one love it

I have stopped buying LE now. One reason being that I got fed up throwing almost unused products away because the pumps did not work. I know that Customer Services would have dealt with that but why should I constantly have to resort to that? In the end I couldn't be bothered any more.

I like the LL stuff from IW and was disappointed when she disappeared. I find it actually worked unlike a lot of the stuff QVC sells. And it's refreshing to watch a show on IW without the constant interruptions from presenters and without the guests just showing page after page of magazine reviews or awards, which does get very dull. (I know this is a QVC forum but we're sort of crossing over a bit here!) I also find LE to be highly overpriced now for what they are. QVC should take a leaf out of IW's book here though. I watched the show from tape late at night, was able to order what I wanted, still on easy pay, and with a capped P&P, so I could order 3 sets of items for one charge. I'm just so fed up with products that don't work at stupidly high prices on QVC. I'll give this a whirl and can still get my money back if it's rubbish!

I remember watching Linda on a programme with Dr Hilary Jones ages ago when she said she only used soap and water on her face. I can't be doing with all these celebrity endorsed products; personally it puts me right off and I would not be inclined to purchase any product with a celebrity name tag.

I also stopped using the Liz Earle C&P and now use the Boots hot cloth cleanser - which comes with its own muslin cloth too. It is richer and creamier than the new formula LE and costs a fraction of the price as you can get it buy 2 get one free or sometimes with the £5 off skincare vouchers Boots do.

I also stopped using the Liz Earle C&P and now use the Boots hot cloth cleanser - which comes with its own muslin cloth too. It is richer and creamier than the new formula LE and costs a fraction of the price as you can get it buy 2 get one free or sometimes with the £5 off skincare vouchers Boots do.

OK Rosey I was in Boots this afternoon & sort this out & got one.

Can you stand the responsibility :giggle:

Much cheaper than LE & no P&P either.:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back