L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just gone for the floral option even though I would have preferred one of L'occitane's newer fragrances instead of the same old.Their Lavender though is one of the best I've tried & really is a true Lavender scent.
Does anyone remember Ephemer?I loved their shower gels & one of my faves was their !!

Ephemer thats a blast from the past, our local Boots sold the shower gels. I agree the Lavender & Geranium was gorgeous.

BTW I've gone for the floral option.

I haven't gone for this as I'm using the lavender shower gel (from last TSV) as a handwash in the kitchen at the moment as I didn't like it in the shower.
I did manage to get the 400ml almond oil duo this morning and bought two vanilla shower gels at Bicester last week so plenty to be going on with!!

Didn't it sell out then? They are going to have to buck their ideas up if they are to steal MB's crown for the Christmas TSV.

Didn't it sell out then? They are going to have to buck their ideas up if they are to steal MB's crown for the Christmas TSV.

Yes - they didn't even have a show after 8pm...they are also opening a lot more shops. There was a recruitment ad in one of the London giveaways in the week.

i debated all day and in the end didn't buy. QUOTE]

Snap. Not that over struck on the body lotion. Like the smell but not the texture. Decided that I would keep my money and have a look what Nails Inc have got on Thursday.

:eeyore:

I was completely underwhelmed by the tsv :rolleyes: When you added on the p&p I didn't think it was worth it. Agree about that sodding body lotion with everything :p

I missed this one too, but only as I have rather a large stockpile and I'm a bit skint. However, I did think it was excellent value.

I love the body lotion and use it daily. It was the one item that encouraged my SIL to go for the TSV, after she said she was giving it a miss.

I got the last TSV, the one on AD, and then cancelled the AD- I'm still kicking myself!

I didn't bother as, as I said, I'm still receiving the last one on AD. Like others have said am not impressed that they keep putting the same body lotion in and I couldn't see the point in swapping liquid soap and our favourite almond oil for the shower gels and bits of perfume on offer yesterday.

I hope they don't go the same way as MB though. Perhaps they won't as Alison and Alexis have a good bond by the look of things.

Can anyone remember what is in the next AD from the last TSV which is due next month?

Ididnt go for this either, I just went to their own web page and made my own TSV.out of the sale items. Cheaper and things that I will use.

I only like the body lotion and so didn't go for it because I am not impressed by their other products. In my experience their shower products do not lather up and I end up using a huge amount each time, their handwash is nothing special and I will not be taken in by pretty packaging . I will make a trip to The Body Shop and the supermarket next time I need any of these products. Of course this is just my opinion and I hope that all of you who love this range and ordered the TSV continue to enjoy it. :)

Latest posts

Back