L'Occitane TSV - 23/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've also managed to resist the TSV! It's too similar to previous ones and, as much as I love rose, I had lavender, so would not want another of those large sizes to have to offload.

Would have quite liked to try the plum set on free postage, but got the annoying customer service message when trying to order online, so giving it a miss.

I liked some things from both ranges but in the end decided against buying despite the ez pays which normally tempts me.

Can't believe it but this is the 2nd L'occitane TSV I've not bothered with.

Was tempted for a moment but realized I have most of the products in the cupboard from last time. Currently using the vanilla shower cream as a handwash as the fragrance, pleasant as it is, is too strong for a full body wash. Bought the body cream and some winter tracks. That NI guy really is a cutie. They should put him on the beauty shows - he's much more appealing than the dullard that is Charlie.

I got a postcard today advertising the TSV which was yesterday! :cheeky:

I find the L'Occitane skin care range is fantastic! I have sensitive skin and their cream for this is fab fab! Wish QVC would start to include more skincare from L'Occitane, I'm sure it would sell!

Latest posts

Back