L'Occitane TSV 5/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking forward to this. I don't want the option that was shown on AY's Beauty Night In show, but there must be others...

unnamed.jpg

Don't want the Almond Shower Oil, so hoping for other options.

Yes me too! They usually do different options so let's keep our fingers crossed. I usually get the L'Occitane Christmas TSV of my husband for Christmas. I will be Disappointed if there's no other option as l don't really like the almond stuff.

This looks lovely! Right up my street, almond oil, vanilla and honey. Looks like just the one 10ml sample size, so hurrah! Hope the price is good.

No thanks, not a fan of vanilla unless its dirty
I think you might be okay Donna. I don't like vanilla either but I do like the vanilla bouquet hand cream. (I prefer vanilla flower though, it's a bit more spicy to me). I don't use L'Occitane anymore though, so I won't be buying either way.

I frequent London's Oxford Street and get to see all the deals in the big department stores. House of F / Debs always seem to have box sets on offer. Sometimes I go past the l'Occitane shops in Brighton and Paris (La Défense) but never really go in. Only buy l'Occitane soaps before going on holiday.

Actually Alexis has already said there will be a choice with the TSV :mysmilie_13:

Don't want the Almond Shower Oil, so hoping for other options.

Yes me too! They usually do different options so let's keep our fingers crossed. I usually get the L'Occitane Christmas TSV of my husband for Christmas. I will be Disappointed if there's no other option as l don't really like the almond stuff.

im going to stick my neck on the line & say it aint a choice that is the kit you are getting

Oh l hope not. How disappointing if it is! I am wishing l got the Molton Brown TSV now!

Actually Alexis has already said there will be a choice with the TSV :mysmilie_13:

Indeed Alexis has said already there will be a choice!!

This is weird as I thought there had been a thread on here with the xmas tsv and I recognise the photo and the fact that there is a choice. Was this not discussed before? How strange.

Latest posts

Back