L'Occitane TSV 5/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia Roberts retweeted at11.15pm "Get Saturdays TSV offer from L'Occitane right now'. The original tweet was actually sent by QVC UK. I rang up and was very rudely told 'Did l realise this was Saturdays TSV and why was I ordering it now?' by an astoundingly rude woman. I asked why QVC and Julia Roberts were tweeting that it was available NOW at 11.15 and she said she didn't know, they shouldnt have been! What ****** shocking, awful customer service! The whole sodding company really needs to get their flaming act together! I am really tiring of them.

Julia Roberts retweeted at11.15pm "Get Saturdays TSV offer from L'Occitane right now'. The original tweet was actually sent by QVC UK. I rang up and was very rudely told 'Did l realise this was Saturdays TSV and why was I ordering it now?' by an astoundingly rude woman. I asked why QVC and Julia Roberts were tweeting that it was available NOW at 11.15 and she said she didn't know, they shouldnt have been! What ****** shocking, awful customer service! The whole sodding company really needs to get their flaming act together! I am really tiring of them.

Charming!!!! Don't they want to sell things... on the shopping telly channel... isn't that what they are supposed to do??? If they don't want people buying them ahead of time they shouldn't allow presenter "sneaky peeks" and all the other advance trailing of things - including in their own newsletter they email out... and they also shouldn't publish their tv guide ahead of time so people can work out what a tsv might be.

I dare say you were unlucky enough to have caught someone having a really bad day already - but no reason for that person to take it out on you!

The p and p and the small fillers put me off. I`m waiting for the Soap and Glory mega deal Christmas offer which Boots will be having sometime soon. I got it last year and it was fabulous value for money. All full sizes and it will be around £29 and I can collect it for free. Once upon a time I was a big buyer of L`Occitane from QVC and my son usually buys me some for Christmas probably because he remembers seeing the bathroom littered with L`Occitane when he still lived at home years ago.

I love the Cherry Blossom and Rose fragrances so I've bought three (ouch) floral sets so I can take out my favourites and then use the rest as stocking fillers.

I just love the smells - they are like aromatherapy for me.

When I ordered yesterday afternoon, the chap told me it wasn't available so I pointed out it was live in the website. He had to check it was OK to sell as it shouldn't have been. Then he asked me if I had had the email and when I said No he more or less asked me how I had known to look (or some such comment) and I told him that I was checking if they were selling it early like other Xmas beauty TSVs such the Elemis one which comes out days ahead...... Then I was allowed to order. I find their attitude rather odd given that the Yankee Candle TSV for 8/12 is live NOW and was YESTERDAY.

The p and p and the small fillers put me off. I`m waiting for the Soap and Glory mega deal Christmas offer which Boots will be having sometime soon. I got it last year and it was fabulous value for money. All full sizes and it will be around £29 and I can collect it for free.

Me too, Vienna. That really IS "special value".

I switched off after 2 minutes because all I heard was... "Box box box! Gift box! Gift boxed collection! Box! It comes with a gift box!!!!!!!....." Etc etc.

Ali Young is unbearable when there's a ****** gift box....

All it does is add to the price! Get rid of the box, we're capable of wrapping the ****** items up if we're giving them as a present.

Just turned over to have a look and to be honest, I've seen nicer boxes. I personally would never give this range as a gift for one, they test on animals and secondly, no one I know watches QVC or shops in expensive beauty departments, so would be unaware that L'Occitane is an extremely over priced bath and beauty range, they'd just think I'd ran through some beauty department somewhere and grabbed a load of testers, not that they'd mind they're not ungrateful, it's just what it'd look like.

My money is safe today, I only use the soap now, I did like the hand wash but because of the p&p I went back to my good old fairy liquid. I never did get on with the hand cream...it always seemed too gloopy to me. I only use ABC to bath /shower and I have enough body lotion to last for years....

P
I switched off after 2 minutes because all I heard was... "Box box box! Gift box! Gift boxed collection! Box! It comes with a gift box!!!!!!!....." Etc etc.

Ali Young is unbearable when there's a ****** gift box....

All it does is add to the price! Get rid of the box, we're capable of wrapping the ****** items up if we're giving them as a present.
Usually I would agree with you except this time I think it looks very nice! In defence of the box I would also say that at least L'Occy have used the same design as they have for all their in store Xmas branding so it is not specially made for Q (kiss of death!). My two are just for me though so wrapping/sifting and gifting are academic! I am pleased they have concentrated on shower gel this time as I have a vat of various body lotions and a bag of soap in my stash.

P
Usually I would agree with you except this time I think it looks very nice! In defence of the box I would also say that at least L'Occy have used the same design as they have for all their in store Xmas branding so it is not specially made for Q (kiss of death!). My two are just for me though so wrapping/sifting and gifting are academic! I am pleased they have concentrated on shower gel this time as I have a vat of various body lotions and a bag of soap in my stash.

I love the L'Occitane boxes, so strong and great for storing my stash, have loads of their boxes!!!

If you order stuff off the L'Occitane website and you request giftwrap, depending on the size etc of what you order, you get the box free... so I really can't see why the box is such a big deal!

Yep, just visited the L'Occy website and ordered the items I wanted for my friend's birthday, a nice free gift for me, two free product samples, free gift wrapping and free delivery. QVC; eat my shorts, as Bart Simpson would say.

Yep, just visited the L'Occy website and ordered the items I wanted for my friend's birthday, a nice free gift for me, two free product samples, free gift wrapping and free delivery. QVC; eat my shorts, as Bart Simpson would say.

Can't believe the timing of the free postage lol ......that sounds a great buy ..had a look earlier t but
Bought molton brown with birthday money ....alexis coughing and spluttering and blowing her nose and Sarah carrying on as if nothing happening ....sell sell sell ...lol....think she needs a drink of water or something ...

...And I've just had an email to say it's been shipped! hahahaha!

I only use the Shea Butter soaps & Q don't seem to be offering the packs that they used to.The rest of the items in the TSV don't interest me, I have so many of these small sizes especially the hand creams, could offer some of my stock.Another TSV & my money stays in the bank.

I only use the Shea Butter soaps & Q don't seem to be offering the packs that they used to.The rest of the items in the TSV don't interest me, I have so many of these small sizes especially the hand creams, could offer some of my stock.Another TSV & my money stays in the bank.

Silver Fox I only use the shea soaps too and usually get them from Debenhams or John Lewis. Sometimes I get them from Selfridges. I just buy the soap, thereby avoiding the superfluous products such as the slippery "allmond" oyel and "bergamont" hand cream.

Latest posts

Back