L'Occitane TSV 5/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is weird as I thought there had been a thread on here with the xmas tsv and I recognise the photo and the fact that there is a choice. Was this not discussed before? How strange.

Someone posted all the photos from the AY beauty show in which they showed future TSVs , sorry can't remember who it was

Well at least we don't have to suffer bucket loads of "allmond" oil. Who wants to feel all slithery after a shower? Yuk! Maybe there will be some "bergamont" thoap in this collection? Am going to compare Q's offering with the box sets in the dreaded "high street" - Oxford Street, London, to be precise. Bet I can find better in a department store!

They had a set of moisturisers on last night, for small jars in a box for nearly £30. They were only 8ml each though, some brands in stores give out 7ml sample sizes for free.
They looked nice in the little jars, but it's a bit of a swizz for sample sizes. All style over substance a lot of the time, take away the fancy packaging and what are you left with in real terms.

L'Occitane were giving this size free a few weeks back. You filled in a questionnaire to see which you needed, when to a store with the email and got one. I got the Divine cream and still using it day and night!!! So much for the 7 days worth. LOL

Do they ever sell l'0cci perfumes on QVC? Some of them are gorgeous (thanks again to Weathergirl for the heads-up.)

Do they ever sell l'0cci perfumes on QVC? Some of them are gorgeous (thanks again to Weathergirl for the heads-up.)

You are very welcome. The range of EDT's has something for everyone (though for me Fleur Cherie is hard to replace).

FB_IMG_1447407446492.jpg

FB_IMG_1447407454790.jpg

FB_IMG_1447407461844.jpg

Thanks Warwa, that actually looks like a nice TSV and with 3 options it does look tempting, I wonder what sort of price it will be? If I think it's good value I may go for the almond option.

Oh dear, I want the red one as well!!!!! I hope the red shower gel is not pivoine or I know I shall cave in! If it is rose I may find the will power...... These look to me to be the best TSV L'Occy have put together in ages. Thank God I do not want the age benefit Gatineau TSV, lol.

Not bad but I really only ever buy l'Occitane each year before I go on summer hols. Just one bar of shea soap is fine for me. I get them from Debenhams / John Lewis / Selfridges. The scent of that soap always makes me think of holidays.

Latest posts

Back