L'Occitane TSV 5/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks a really nice. I think I will be going for the pink floral option. One of them does looks like a peony shower/bath foam which I love. Really looking forward to this.

I think this is a lovely looking TSV but I won't be buying as I have plenty L'Occitane hand creams and soap, and as for shower gel I have my Almond shower oil plus a spare, and I have the Liz Earle from her TSV, both of which I use at weekend's. As I said on another thread my week day morning shower is from Avon clearance brochure at 99p a bottle which is working out surprisingly well so far!

Just out of interest is there anything the little yellow box on the photos or is it just for show?

I think this is a lovely looking TSV but I won't be buying as I have plenty L'Occitane hand creams and soap, and as for shower gel I have my Almond shower oil plus a spare, and I have the Liz Earle from her TSV, both of which I use at weekend's. As I said on another thread my week day morning shower is from Avon clearance brochure at 99p a bottle which is working out surprisingly well so far!

Just out of interest is there anything the little yellow box on the photos or is it just for show?

I'm in the same camp - I've enough of the L'Occitane goodies I need - both for presents and for myself. I was wondering about the little yellow box too!

Just for show

I want ALL three sets. Can I give my wishlist to anyone from here, including my address? :mysmilie_50:

Get very friendly with DF and she will use her connections to get you them for free. You could always BLOG about the contents.

Get very friendly with DF and she will use her connections to get you them for free. You could always BLOG about the contents.

Heya Debs, I "liked" your book on Facebook. Really riveting read. Can you persuade Lexie to part with a few shea thoapth and a bergamont hand cweem? Will big u up on Twitter! Yo!

It looks a really nice. I think I will be going for the pink floral option. One of them does looks like a peony shower/bath foam which I love. Really looking forward to this.

Oh dear, I want the red one as well!!!!! I hope the red shower gel is not pivoine or I know I shall cave in! If it is rose I may find the will power...... These look to me to be the best TSV L'Occy have put together in ages. Thank God I do not want the age benefit Gatineau TSV, lol.

I think it is pivoine as per Ian's post earlier on this thread
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

ps Lovely box!
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

My sister's 60 next year, this will make a nice present and on 4 easy pays will have it all paid for my the time it's her birthday!

I wasn't going to get this, but I'm tempted by the floral option now. I can't decide if the 150ml handcream is the rose one I like though...

I haven't bought any beauty products from QVC other than make up for absolutely ages, and didn't think I would ever be tempted again, however, I too am tempted Warwa, because I do like the L'occitane handcreams, and there are plenty in this kit, plus I want to try the bonne mare shower cream, and I think I would give the almond shower oil as a present. I might buy this too, unless when I watch the presentation the shock of the price puts me off.

L'Occitane 8 Piece Best of the Best Bath & Body Collection
Item Number: 208597
QVC Price £63.00
Today's Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £5.95

This eight-piece bath and bodycare collection features an assortment of indulgent shower gels, hand creams, as well as a lip balm and a body lotion, and comes in your choice of three options; Fresh, Floral or Warm. Select your favourite L'Occitane scents to create a thoughtful and personal gift for friends and family - if you can bear to part with it.

A bespoke bodycare gift - this collection is ideal for festive presents - whether selecting the right scent for a loved one, treating yourself to your favourite L'Occitane fragrances, or splitting up for smaller gifts and stocking fillers.

Scents to suit all - choose between Warm: with calming vanilla and honey fragrances; Fresh: fragranced with zingy lime, citrus and lemony verbena; or Floral: romantic notes of cherry blossom, peony and rose.

Contains:
Warm:

1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) - transforms into a softening foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling soft and cleansed with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with almond oil
1 x Shea Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - in a size only available at QVC UK. Enriched with 20% shea butter, this super-creamy hand cream penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturise hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with shea butter to create this extremely effective cream. The rich texture is rapidly absorbed to leave hands soft and smooth with no oily traces.
1 x Bonne Mere Honey Shower Gel (300ml; full size) - gently cleanses and scents with a softly sweet aroma. Enriched with honey
1 x Shea Ultra-Rich Shower Cream (75ml; travel size) - a creamy formula to leave skin feeling soft, with 5% of shea butter, a natural coconut foaming base and soy proteins
1 x Shea Ultra-Rich Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - helps to hydrate and protect dry skin. Rich in shea butter (15%) and contains calendula, honey and sweet almond extracts
1 x Almond Delicious Hands (30ml; travel size) - a silky hand cream containing almond milk and oil
1 x Shea Collection Hand Cream (10ml) ) - contains a synergy of 20% shea butter, honey, sweet almond extract and vitamin E, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. This indulgent balm glides on and absorbs with ease, to help soothe and protect dry or dehydrated skin
1 x Shea Collection Lip Balm (4ml) - designed to protect, soothe and hydrate dry lips. Formulated with 10% shea butter

Floral:

1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) - a rich, smooth foam that gently cleanses and scents your skin with the delicate, fresh scents of Cherry Blossom
1 x Shea Rose Heart Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - a highly concentrated and silky cream topped off with the scent of roses
1 x Pivoine Flora Shower Gel (250ml) - gently cleanses, with a green floral scent inspired by a blooming peony
1 x Arlésienne Shower Cream (75ml; travel size) - transforms into a light foam upon contact with water, gently cleansing your skin and leaving it scented with subtle notes of rose, sweet violet and saffron
1 x Pivone Flora Beauty Milk (75ml; travel size) - this lightweight formula helps to moisturise and soften your skin, scenting it with a green floral scent
1 x Jardin Secret Hand Cream (30ml; travel size) - a lightweight cream with a velvet finish that helps to moisturise and protect your hands, leaving them delicately scented with a floral aroma tinged with fresh green notes
1 x Shea Rose Butter Hand Cream (10ml) - designed to protect and soften the feel of your hands and leave a floral rose scent. Enriched with 20% shea butter
1 x Shea Rose Lip Balm (4ml) - a creamy, rose-scented balm that helps to hydrate and protect your lips, enriched with 5% shea butter

Fresh:

1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) - this freshly-scented shower gel is fragranced with essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree
1 x Shea Lime Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - a tangy and invigoratingly-fragranced balm highly concentrated with 20% shea butter. Helps to smooth, protect and restore dry or dehydrated skin while leaving an uplifting scent of fresh lime zest
1 x Citrus Verbena Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - gently cleanses your skin, leaving it scented with citrus notes. Contains extracts of verbena and grapefruit, plus lemon essential oil
1 x Revitalising Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - an invigorating shower gel enriched with essential oils of lemon, rosemary, grapefruit, mint and orange
1 x Verbena Body Lotion (70ml; travel size) - a lightweight and refreshing body lotion designed to gently moisturise and soften your skin. Enriched with organic Verbena extract and grape seed oil
1 x Verbena Hand Cream (30ml; travel size) - this cream gel is enriched with organic verbena extract from Provence and has been formulated to help moisturise and refresh, leaving a powdery finish on the hands. Enriched with mint and thyme essential oils known for their purifying properties
1 x Shea Collection Hand Cream (10ml) ) - contains a synergy of 20% shea butter, honey, sweet almond extract and vitamin E, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. This indulgent balm glides on and absorbs with ease, to help soothe and protect dry or dehydrated skin
1 x Shea Collection Lip Balm (4ml)

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients and active botanicals, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensory pleasure with inner well-being, luxurious textures with beautiful scents, which capture the famous art de vivre of this region.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208597

easy pay wont kick in till a bit later

I was hoping this would be live before the day and it is! Hurrah! I have ordered two, almond and floral, as I think they are super; unusually for me there is not one thing I do not like/want and it is better value than some of their recent offerings IMHO. To compensate for such a treat I shall have to resist my usual trip round the L'Occy stores in the January sale.

Latest posts

Back