Lock & Lock TSV 27/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've always like Lock & Lock but the last set I bought, a lovely dark pink colour are a b*gger to open and close as they are so stiff and won't loosen up, I nearly break a nail each time I use them. I do put them in the dishwasher so whether that's why I don't know. I find the simple white ones better and opening and closing. For this reason I won't be going for any coloured ones any more and like madcatman said you can buy them in The Range, and also Trago Mills for those who have one near them, for a really good price and sizes to suit. I'm not as impressed with them as I used to be.

Lock & Lock 17 Piece 100ml-4.5L Food Storage Containers
Item Number: 811230
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.98
P&P £3.95

This 17-piece collection from Lock & Lock features two bottles and a huge selection of storage containers in an array of shapes and sizes, ranging from 100ml to 4.5L capacities, each boasting a fantastic four-way locking system and silicone seals designed to make them air and water-tight. Help keep food fresher for longer and your cupboards neat and organised with this versatile collection.

Easy hydration - this collection comes with two bottles new to QVC UK in the same style as the containers, handy for taking water and other drinks with you when on the go or for storing pre-made smoothies and juices in.

Locked and sealed - each container and bottle features Lock & Lock's revolutionary four-side locking system lid and hollow cylinder silicone seals, to provide astonishing sealing power. Once locked, each container has strong water and airtightness to help prevent leaks, and to keep food fresher for longer.

Household organisation - clear out all your old containers, forget reusing takeaway boxes or old stained containers and be prepared for any occasion with this multi-purpose collection. Featuring a fantastic abundance of shapes and sizes, you'll be able to store all kinds of things from leftovers, snacks and your latest bakes to tools, DIY items and crafting bits.

Perfect prep - kicking off the year with a healthy eating goal? Use these containers to help with portion control, meal prepping and storing snacks. The smallest containers are ideal for keeping in the fridge with your favourite go-to healthy nibbles inside, so you can simply reach in and grab to help you stay on track, while the larger ones are great for planning ahead and storing batch cooking.

Five great colours - for a classic option that will slot into your home effortlessly, opt for Clear, or to brighten-up your day with a pop of colour, choose Glacier Blue, Berry, Lime or Rose Quartz.

• Made from polypropylene and silicone
  • Free from BPA
  • Fridge and freezer safe down to -20C
  • Microwave safe up to 120C
  • Dishwasher safe up to 120C

Colour options:

• Clear
  • Glacier Blue
  • Berry
  • Lime
  • Rose Quartz

Contains:

• 4 x round storage container; 100ml (w x h): 8.9cm x 4.3cm (3.5" x 1.7")
  • 2 x rectangular storage containers; 180ml (l x w x h): 10.8cm x 8.8cm x 4.8cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 1.9")
  • 2 x rectangular storage container; 360ml (l x w x h): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 4.5cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 1.8")
  • 4 x rectangular storage container; 460ml (l x w x h): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 5.8cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 2.3")
  • 2 x rectangular storage container; 600ml (l x w x h): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 6.9cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 2.7")
  • 1 x rectangular storage container; 4.5L (l x w x h): 24.8cm x 18cm x 15cm (9.8" x 7" x 5.9")
  • 2 x bottle; 690ml (w x h): 10.1cm x 20.7cm (4" x 8.1")

All measurements are approximate

Also, all the models too, I wonder what freebies they get, I’ve heard one who was allowed to talk in the past, say she was given the TSV, this TSV was worth £79 so add up all the models and all the beauty they get free, and all the shop assistants freebies, plus behind the scenes freebies that in a nutshell, is why QVC is the most expensive place to shop.

Poor reviews for this one. Surprisingly bad. I do look back on TSVs that tempted me. Sometimes take a bit of pleasure that I could deal with my temptation but feel for those dissapointed with their buy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-235128.png
    Screenshot_20210217-235128.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 77
This can probably be attributed to the over-hyped presentations they do. I notice the positive ones wanted small containers for the annoying small leftover quantities. Q should have been more realistic, and not focused on large quantities.
Of course if they were here on this forum and got earlier details, they could have checked how useful a plethora of 100ml containers would be for their lifestyles.

Poor reviews for this one. Surprisingly bad. I do look back on TSVs that tempted me. Sometimes take a bit of pleasure that I could deal with my temptation but feel for those dissapointed with their buy.
Have read the reviews and most seem to be from people who have had L&L before, but were disappointed in the sizes of the boxes in this set.
Well, surely the simple thing to have done was look at the ones you already have and check the size (the ml size is on the bottom of them) so you’d know if they were going to be of any use to you.
I sometimes wonder how some people make it through the day without a manual.
Having said all that, I did order these as a friend wanted some and on opening them the lid on the large one was cracked, so the rest never even made it out of the box. Contacted Q, who sent a returns label and arranged a Hermes pick up.

Latest posts

Back