Lucy, Lucy Lucy!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Semolinaweaner, Yet another one who has no idea what the forum is about. We have an "ignore" post which I am going to use for your posts, I suggest you do the same for the whole forum.

Its quite impressive how sensitive some people are when the criticism is fired at them but just how ruthless those same people are when firing that criticism at others. i have watched from a far for a while but for goodness sake i have never known such a bunch of hypocritical people in all my days.
You are vile and awful towards the presenters but demand people are kind and respectful towards you????
you demand that gems TV doesn't sack the poor people in Thailand but demand they sack the presenters and staff you don't care for????
You say how much you hate the channel yet you constantly watch it????

What a sad bunch you are!

p.s Jelly legs i think you are funny and witty something this lot will never appreciate

Oh here we go again! Another first poster coming on here to try and stir it up! When will these people learn - yawn!

Hi Semolinaweaner, Yet another one who has no idea what the forum is about. We have an "ignore" post which I am going to use for your posts, I suggest you do the same for the whole forum.

Awwww Lurgey, don't do that, you'll miss having a good laugh at yet another one making a total fool of themselves!

Awwww Lurgey, don't do that, you'll miss having a good laugh at yet another one making a total fool of themselves!

Heyup Krosbint, methinks now there's nothing on Rocks the trolls/bored people have come over to Gems. :mysmilie_698: xxxxx

Heyup Krosbint, methinks now there's nothing on Rocks the trolls/bored people have come over to Gems. :mysmilie_698: xxxxx

Funny i could swear i just read a post from you condemning someone for being rude about people.

Its very clear what this forum is all about. a bunch of bitter and resentful people who love nothing more than to spend all their time watching a channel they hate so they can then moan and gripe about it to others.i cant imagine a more pathetic existence.

You don't buy anything from them and you don't like anything about them...heres a tip....DONT WATCH THEM!!! oh, but hang on...if you did that then what would you have to moan about?????

sound about right?..............thought so !

As I thought GB, you haven't been reading the forum, just picking out the bits you want to use for attack.

I was taught to knock on a door, enter, and politely address my hosts, which advice I have always followed. If someone comes in all guns blazing, then of course I will react. Another funny old fashioned approach.

Now - have you anything to offer us by way of comment on the channels, or are you just here to have a nasty game with other members?

All i have to offer you argy bargy (perfect and fitting name) is my sympathy. i spend my life working with people like you. 'glass half empty ' people. always looking at "why you cant instead of why you can" and focusing on the things that are wrong rather than the things that are right. its a sad existence but experience has taught me that there is absolutely no hope for you as you are much happier complaining than you would ever be celebrating...so as i said....i have nothing more to offer you than my sympathy

As I thought GB, you haven't been reading the forum, just picking out the bits you want to use for attack.

I was taught to knock on a door, enter, and politely address my hosts, which advice I have always followed. If someone comes in all guns blazing, then of course I will react. Another funny old fashioned approach.

Now - have you anything to offer us by way of comment on the channels, or are you just here to have a nasty game with other members?

:mysmilie_348: AB - I have been told to stop bitching! :mysmilie_61: by a junior forum member - (bitching - if thats what he classes as bitching - hes very easily pleased! :mysmilie_17:)

Argey hun, don't waste your time replying to the Troll. Just laugh at their stupidity and pity them. Obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic! :mysmilie_17:

No worries Klos, poor soul is clearly very lonely and desperate for attention. I'm happy to be the butt if it makes him/her feel better. xxxxxx

I have to sayAB you were very quick to jump down my throat for what you perceived as a slight against someone who watches JK in a morning....yet on the next page i read about you calling people "trolls" its very double standards AB and highly hypocritical of you

I am a very self assured person who is confident and opinionated and has no problem in poking fun at nonsense. believe me i have no choice! the difference is i do it in fun and jest not in spite and malice
it seems this forum is just for people who are angry about a channel and not happy about jewellery.... such a shame as i love jewellery and wanted nothing more than to hear peoples stories about it. alas those conversations are in a minority. i feel when ever someone comes along and doesn't share your opinions your chastise them and end them packing. that makes me sad

I have to sayAB you were very quick to jump down my throat for what you perceived as a slight against someone who watches JK in a morning....yet on the next page i read about you calling people "trolls" its very double standards AB and highly hypocritical of you

I am a very self assured person who is confident and opinionated and has no problem in poking fun at nonsense. believe me i have no choice! the difference is i do it in fun and jest not in spite and malice
it seems this forum is just for people who are angry about a channel and not happy about jewellery.... such a shame as i love jewellery and wanted nothing more than to hear peoples stories about it. alas those conversations are in a minority. i feel when ever someone comes along and doesn't share your opinions your chastise them and end them packing. that makes me sad

Huh? More evidence that you're not reading my posts before wading in. What on earth has Jeremy Vile got to do with the price of fish?

Has anybody else noticed that each time a negative post goes up in the Rocks and Co forum, new posters start jumping in all over the place (mostly in GemsTV) to have a go at forum members?

This has gone on for months and is completely and utterly transparent.

Apologies to any genuine new posters. History on shoppingtelly.com is unfortunately that when new posters come on "all guns blazing" and having a go at forum members for whatever reason, they normally are (a) a plant from another channel or (b) have their own agenda. If you are a genuine new poster and don't like what you're reading then perhaps this isn't the forum for you. The GemsTV section used to be a really fun part of the forum but has lost its way a little over the past year. Let's hope we see more posts about jewellery with lovely photos because that's what it's all about. So if you have jewellery to share please do so. We're all bling junkies on here!

By the way, pop over to DigitalSpy if you think things are rude on here!

Huh? More evidence that you're not reading my posts before wading in. What on earth has Jeremy Vile got to do with the price of fish?

AB Jellylegs has gotten themselves into a right old muddle - it was I who posted a reply to Jelly legs comment, re Jeremy Kyle!! JL replied to my comment that I would rather watch Gems than Loose Women! and JL's reply - well you have to read it yourself, it under the posting - Why Watch. JL's reply came over to me, as smug and impertinent, and i replied. xxx

No worries Klos, poor soul is clearly very lonely and desperate for attention. I'm happy to be the butt if it makes him/her feel better. xxxxxx

If that helps you cover over the cracks ARGY BARGY then please continue to tell yourself that. although i do think you would benefit from reading the post again, this time without that attitude of yours and then going and having a good long look in the mirror.

Please feel free to mock and dismiss my suggestion. one day after a life of bitter hatefulness you will look back on this opportunity and wish you had taken it. but alas it will be too late

If that helps you cover over the cracks ARGY BARGY then please continue to tell yourself that. although i do think you would benefit from reading the post again, this time without that attitude of yours and then going and having a good long look in the mirror.

Please feel free to mock and dismiss my suggestion. one day after a life of bitter hatefulness you will look back on this opportunity and wish you had taken it. but alas it will be too late

Rude, unnecessary and uncalled for. If you can't be polite, please don't post. You won't get much support for continuing to harangue a genuinely lovely, decent member of our online community.

Interesting observation Meesh and Krosbint, I've just been reading over there and was thinking the same. Giving so much time over to what must be very stressful postings, would suggest that perhaps such loyalty should be appreciated (unless of course they get paid for doing it)xxxxxxxxx

PS Can you hear me okay :mysmilie_17:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back