Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Red on advanced orders.

The red polka Franka is lovely but I don't know if I like it enough. I have more than enough bags, am trying to think with my head, ha ha!

Am glad there's nothing for me to go for. I will watch the show later as I wouldn't mind seeing the tsv being hand held, only really seen with the strap. Still not for me though.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Please stop tempting us with more sale websites! Not really, keep up the good work.:happy:

Now that we.re seeing the tsv on air being hand held it does look much better. Think it looks good on CH, dont usually see her in a more relaxed outfit, i think shes looking really good right now - hair, makeup, outfit all work

Q active shows the franka leopard coming up this hour. Like the look on the web but couldnt justify the price

I have succumbed and ordered the TSV in Navy on waitlist. I wish I decided to order it earlier and now I have to wait and see if I get it.

The picture of the black online shows it resting on it's bottom with the feet not actually touching the surface. Really putting me off.

Love the leopard Franka!

The picture of the black online shows it resting on it's bottom with the feet not actually touching the surface. Really putting me off.

Love the leopard Franka!

I will be keeping my eye out for the leopard franka in LG sale. It is just gorgeous.

Listening to Lulu now i actually like her, and she doesn"t seem to have had any work done :thinking:

It sure did but from the little I saw it looked as if the hideously WTF across body strap was added as an afterthought & that is simply attaches to the already present rings on the handles? I hope so as it completely ruins the look of what is otherwise a very nice bag....looks a bit like somebody got tired of carrying it as a handbag & one day randomly had the bright idea of clipping a dog lead to the rings.....! lol
It looks like a very elegant bag to me and the cross body strap completely ruins that elegant look, it just doesn't work with that bag. I think it looked lovely held over the arm, but I do think the strap looked a little too short especially if you were thinking of using it whilst wearing a winter coat. It's not a bag I would buy as it's too formal for me but it is a bag that I would admire on someone else who is stylish enough to carry it off.

I have never really watched LG before and I dont think much of her at all
she seems a bit weird and does she actually design the bags??

I would like a patent bag but I wont be buying a LG one
and dont think I will watch her shows again

Hi all!

Just been catching up on what I've missed since I switched the PC off last night. First of all, news flash: I DID NOT BUY THE TSV!! I was tempted, oh yes! I even had the phone in my hand at one point but I think what stopped me was that it really didn't immediately "grab me", if you know what I mean (as they used to say on Catch Phrase: "It's good but it's not the one"!! Haha!!). I knew I had made the right decision when later on the Nicola came on and straight away I went "Ooh, I like that"! That was missing with the TSV, no immediate "Wow" factor! Plus, I'm not keen on the cross-body strap with that style of bag either if I'm honest, I think it's a dressy bag and the CBS makes it more casual.

Anyway, I didn't buy the Nicola (or the Leopard Franka, although I love them both) but I did get the patent Annabelle in red on 3 EPs as I've been after that in red for some time now so I'm happy!

Think I will have to have that Nicola at some point, it is stunning!!

Hope you all enjoyed the show. I only had two glasses of wine last night (wouldn't have stayed awake otherwise!) so was considerably more sober than you, Capirossi, just as well probably or I would have ordered the TSV!! Hehe!!

Cheers, PP x

I can't believe how many times the navy TSV has been in and out of my basket since midnight.:thinking: I love the style, the clasp, the lining and the size, but hate that cross body strap. I like to wear a bag over my shoulder, so think I'll pass on this and go for the Pollyanna instead.

I do have the navy option in my basket at the moment and will drop it in a few minutes if anyone is looking to buy it and missed out. Good luck!

Glad i have resisted the TSV and looked on Cocosa's website yesterday (many thanks for the tip Tashasaw)bought the navy blue perforated wanda and emily patent bag in black (they may be old stock but i like them) and they will cost me less than the tsv i think, do you think we will get any OTOs today, so dissapointed the navy Jenny is out of stock, definitely want that, and when does LG's next sale start? i fancy a trip down to London for that!!

Glad i have resisted the TSV and looked on Cocosa's website yesterday (many thanks for the tip Tashasaw)bought the navy blue perforated wanda and emily patent bag in black (they may be old stock but i like them) and they will cost me less than the tsv i think, do you think we will get any OTOs today, so dissapointed the navy Jenny is out of stock, definitely want that, and when does LG's next sale start? i fancy a trip down to London for that!!

I wondered if you,d go for that wanda, hope you like it when it arrives. I have the emily in purple patent, it was my first lg purchase in the sale 2 years ago - love the patent quilted lips- its what made me go on to buy the red patent lips purse in the recent sale,

Old or new season, LG bags at reduced prices are very good value for money. They are good quality and well made. I have the emily in red and it's the one I use most weekends.

Old or new season, LG bags at reduced prices are very good value for money. They are good quality and well made. I have the emily in red and it's the one I use most weekends.

I agree and if you like it, what does it matter if it's a year or so old? I don't think they date anyway and all the better if you are getting a bargain. :happy:

Quite! LG herself describes her bags as classic & timeless (albeit with a modern twist), so if I saw a bag on sale somewhere at a good price that was from one or two seasons ago, it wouldn't stop me buying it!
It's always nice to have something from somebody's latest collection but if you collect the bags you don't stop carrying a favourite that is from a season or so ago do you, so it matters not if you bought it originally two years ago (when it was the latest thing) or bought a two year old bag one day ago, who would know the difference, IYSWIM? :cool:

Can anyone tell me WHAT is going on with QVC's website?! If I search on Lulu's name then I get something like 59 items, if I go to her name through the drop-down menus then I get 55. In both cases, some of the things are no longer available and NONE of the new stuff shown today shows up, including the TSV!!

I'm really fed up with this website now and thinking of contacting the CEO because it seems that customer service have washed their hands of it. OK, so I know I'm biased towards the LG aspects of it but even leaving that aside, it has definitely lost functionality since it changed. :headbang:

Can anyone tell me WHAT is going on with QVC's website?! If I search on Lulu's name then I get something like 59 items, if I go to her name through the drop-down menus then I get 55. In both cases, some of the things are no longer available and NONE of the new stuff shown today shows up, including the TSV!!

I'm really fed up with this website now and thinking of contacting the CEO because it seems that customer service have washed their hands of it. OK, so I know I'm biased towards the LG aspects of it but even leaving that aside, it has definitely lost functionality since it changed. :headbang:

I could not agree with you more, the new website has been useless since it started and has not improved at all, i have sent them two scathing emails about it on their feedback questionnaire and surely am not the only one who has complained but they dont seem to have done anything about ity, it must be discouraging to use it, i hardly look on it now and found myself coming on here to see what people have to say about certain items i am interested in, they must be losing business over it as it is so hard now to find what you are looking for in comparison to the old site,a case of "it aint broke why fix it" IMO

Latest posts

Back