Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the past I have not had these sorts of problems with Lulu Guinness, as I have ordered directly from their website quite a few times. Just seems that, this time, I am being very unlucky. I've still not been called back by customer service. Even though it was in the sale I did pay over £200 for the bag so I am getting annoyed as I feel I am being dismissed.

That is so sloppy ...expensive bags ...I'd want mine presented on a silver platter after being messed about ....not good for her reputation ....sort it out Lulu ....good luck i really hope you get some where ...send a very direct and in no uncertain terms email/. Letter .....why should you be treated like this ? ......:mysmilie_59:

Gutted. I really don't know what has happened to their CS - it used to be top class. It's very disappointing. It's worse now than some dodgy online retailer! Maybe you should FB/Tweet - shame them!

It seems the bigger and more mainstream she's getting, the more corners she is cutting. I said as much a year or so ago when she launched a cheap line for JCPenneys....

On a brighter note, glad kooky cat had an enjoyable outing to Tesco, and that the cosmetic case and pouches are well received!

I used my red lips umbrella Friday night - I was rather excited, haha!

SCW - could you pretty please do a little digging into the tsv, please?!

That is so sloppy ...expensive bags ...I'd want mine presented on a silver platter after being messed about ....not good for her reputation ....sort it out Lulu ....good luck i really hope you get some where ...send a very direct and in no uncertain terms email/. Letter .....why should you be treated like this ? ......:mysmilie_59:

Needless to say I am still waiting for a call back from Customer Service, sigh. I sent an emailing detailing all the messing about from them and asking that someone tell me where the flip my bag is - I suspect I can whistle for it. In spite of it all I still really want the bag!

People choosing to part with their money and "your items". Should feel a humbling experience ...especially with al the web sites and choice these days .....it will back fire if it keeps on ....great customer service is paramount in a business ....and brings you back and helps word of mouth etc.....getting greedy .....it happens to many businesses ....they get lazy apathetic ..whatever you call it but ...the money spent on her bags are considered purchases ....and she should look after you all!

Do you have a price in mind? I can't remember if these were leather or pu - do you know, or does it say on the label?

Hi there, sorry for delay I don't always come onto the site.

always thought all her bags were leather because of the price's but not sure now, I will check when I get home from work and let you know. I have it on ebay for £150 not including P&P.

Regards
Ellen (toadette)
x

My sister bought me a lovely Lulu bag for my 50th birthday from QVC, I had only used it twice when the clasp became loose. I didn't want my sister to know for obvious reasons so contacted QVC who informed me the back was out of stock and no longer stocked by them so all they could do was refund the money to my sister, I asked if they could contact Lulu Guinness to see of they would take a look at the bag, QVC refused. I posted on Lulu Guinness Facebook page and in Twitter, they asked me to send photo and email directly to them I did this, they asked me to return the bag directly to them and they would fit a new clasp, the bag was returned to me in perfect condition very quickly, I was very pleased with the customer service I received which is more than I can say about the service from QVC!

I also bought a bag direct from the Lulu website in the sale and had no problem with delivery. I must add their p&p charges were less than QVC and the bag come much better packaged!

I bought an Edith bag and a mini umbrella in the sale a couple of weeks ago and received excellent customer service and the items were delivered beautifully boxed and really quickly. I ordered a mobile phone holder and Kooky bag this weekend and have only just received an email to say they have cancelled the order as the mobile phone holder was no longer in stock - they've offered me free delivery on my next purchase. Unfortunately though the sale has now finished so I can't get the Kooky bag! Gutted!

I bought an Edith bag and a mini umbrella in the sale a couple of weeks ago and received excellent customer service and the items were delivered beautifully boxed and really quickly. I ordered a mobile phone holder and Kooky bag this weekend and have only just received an email to say they have cancelled the order as the mobile phone holder was no longer in stock - they've offered me free delivery on my next purchase. Unfortunately though the sale has now finished so I can't get the Kooky bag! Gutted!

So they cancelled the whole order? What a strange thing for a business to do. Have you asked them if you can still have the Kooky bag at the offer price? IMO, it's the least they can do.

Well I am still waiting to hear back from Lulu Guinness customer service.
I am slightly at a loss for what to do - when I phone someone will call back, when I email no-one replies. I am pretty hacked off at this stage. They send me half an order and then ignore me. As it stands, I have paid over £200 for a £16 umbrella!
I will maybe try the Facebook route. Perhaps if I highlight it on a public forum someone will have to get back to me, but it is pretty dire that I am having to do this to get a response from a 'Premium' company - or any company, for that matter.

The Tsv is the Lulu Guinness Pollyanna handbag

040814_augnewsQVC_August_Newsletter_v06_20.jpg

Well I am still waiting to hear back from Lulu Guinness customer service.
I am slightly at a loss for what to do - when I phone someone will call back, when I email no-one replies. I am pretty hacked off at this stage. They send me half an order and then ignore me. As it stands, I have paid over £200 for a £16 umbrella!
I will maybe try the Facebook route. Perhaps if I highlight it on a public forum someone will have to get back to me, but it is pretty dire that I am having to do this to get a response from a 'Premium' company - or any company, for that matter.

That is really bad and has made me think twice about buying again from LG, I have only ever bought one bag from them direct and then their customer service was excellent, but that was a couple of years ago,seems their service in your case has gone downhill fast, I think perhaps Facebook is the way to go either that or insist on speaking to a manager. They are clearly not a premium company if they can't get a simple order resolved. Best of luck!

I've always fancied a pollyanna but I'm not sure about a quilted one...depends on the colours.

Ooo it is quite lovely... Had a problem with my paula :doh: ... Part of the leather on the handle started peeling off.. Sent it back for a replacement, to then find out they've given me a refund! I don't want a refund I wanted the bag! .. So now I've had to order it again then wait for the refund.. annoying!! But, it still won't put me off this one if it's in the right colour.. Don't think too much of that black tbh, love the quilting effect though. Please be lots of EZ pay :mysmilie_50:

Thanks Autumn!

Is that properly quilted (a la Chanel) or is it lips? The photo is tiny on my phone and won't enlarge.

Have to say, despite my question, am not tempted in the slightest. Phew!!

I've only ever seen LG bags quilted in the lip shape. I have a small black cherry annabel and love the patent quilting so my kids bought me a black patent lips purse and I was slightly disappointed that on one side the lips are upside down (the quilting starts at the clasp on one side and continues underneath without a seam along the edge opposite the clasp) I still love it and would never mention it to my kids but it's mildly irritating.

On the whole I prefer lulu's patent bags so I'm not sure I'll go for this. I'm also not bowled over by the A/W 2014 colours; the black cherry is so much richer than the new Burgundy and the blue seems a bit ordinary and I wish I'd bought a cobalt patent bag, I might have a look on ebay.

Akimbo, Louis Vuitton do the same with their pattern - it's right way up on the main side but it carries through in one continuous cloth so the reverse side is upside down.
I don't like it either.

Latest posts

Back