Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot say i've had the same issues as some of you when it comes to ordering directly from Lulu, i have ordered quite often from her and every time the service is first class...

Think I have just been unlucky, this time. They called me (at last) today - apologised, but the bag has now sold out. However, they were able to source it in one of their shops, so they offered me the bag or a refund. I took the bag! Hoping to get it in the next few days so all is forgiven... how could I stay mad when the sales are so fab?

Think I have just been unlucky, this time. They called me (at last) today - apologised, but the bag has now sold out. However, they were able to source it in one of their shops, so they offered me the bag or a refund. I took the bag! Hoping to get it in the next few days so all is forgiven... how could I stay mad when the sales are so fab?

Ooh that is great, am really pleased for you, so they came good in the end! Hope you love it when it finally arrives :star:

What is starting to annoy me about LG is that she mainly does the quilted lip and the lip overkill for her QVC bags. The bags on her website are somewhat classier and simpler. Although, saying that, I don't fancy any on there at all! I am on waitlist for the mink patent Amelia (already have the black - stunning!) - then that may be my last purchase for quite some time; or at least until she designs some less quirky bags!

Sorry Toadette, only just spotted your reply! Was asking as was thinking of it for my mum. Have you sold it yet? I asked about the material as some of the bags earlier on were PU - that gorgeous patent Wanda she did. I ordered the red, returned it as I didn't want to spend that much on a non-leather bag, and have hankered after one ever since!

I like the Pollyanna but I don't like the quilted lips :-( Although, I do have the cream quilted lips Jenny, which is patent and a light cream/winter white, before she turned to stone (much like the ELO song!) I don't really think it's hideous, but I said early on that I hope that it would be so I wouldn't be tempted! I am not tempted. However, I always watch the launch and am always twitchy, even when I am not keen!!

Looking at the pictures again, I think they would look better with a matt leather rather than patent. Since I have seen the suitcase she does with the lips sticking out all over it, I can't look at a q.lips bag without thinking of something out of a horror film!! Those suitcase were freaky beyond belief! There's quirky, and there's freaky, haha!

I like it, and I do not have a Pollyanna but - like most things for me on QVC - it's only dangerous territory for me if it is on easy pay. Please don't let it be on easy pay...

in a recent blog i read on QVC it mentioned the lulu guinness TSV as being the biggest lulu guinness yet... so to me that should mean its a very low price and on at least 3 easy payments, but i doubt it

Latest posts

Back