Lulu Guinness TSV 5/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The LG theme for spring/summer is 'Life's a Picnic', so TSV will possibly be something along those lines. On the website there's lots of pink, ice cream huts and cafes. They all look very nice but if I had £300 to spend on a handbag, I want it to go with everything and use it every day.

I wish Lulu would bring the Lips Clutch to Q, and on max easy pay (ah a girl can wish can't she?) :heart:

I'm a real Lulu G fan but this looks a bit old fashioned to me.

I wish she would put a pocket at the front because I like my phone to be easily accessible. I know there's always a pocket inside, but it's not wide enough for my android phone and then I end up missing calls because I'm rooting around for ages. :call:

Thank god for that! It's not a patent number so my money is safe. Which is just as well with Lola Rose and Tiana B purchases already this week.

lol @ the knickers comment!! Brilliant.

well I'm not impressed! I like the style of the bag but its the same ol' colours we always get, red, black, stone, french navy.

Although saying that I'll probably wait up to see it then have to stop myself buying it cos I love my LG bag and I would love another! See already talking myself into it! lol

Latest posts

Back