Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 16/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still remember her first appearance on QVC with Time Bomb. She kept going on about being in her kitchen mixing oils etc (Crisp n Dry perhaps), and really made it sound as if she was the one who helped develop the range etc. Then move forward some years and suddenly this brilliant chemist was the man who developed Time Bomb.

Being nosey, I did google around and found it was developed and created by her ex-husband's company nothing to do with Lulu, she is only the BA and was all along. QVC of course just went with it and push the Lulu's Time Bomb.

I still remember her first appearance on QVC with Time Bomb. She kept going on about being in her kitchen mixing oils etc (Crisp n Dry perhaps), and really made it sound as if she was the one who helped develop the range etc. Then move forward some years and suddenly this brilliant chemist was the man who developed Time Bomb.

Being nosey, I did google around and found it was developed and created by her ex-husband's company nothing to do with Lulu, she is only the BA and was all along. QVC of course just went with it and push the Lulu's Time Bomb.
Donna I think you might also find that her ex hubby didn’t invent it either, I would look it up but I can’t remmber the woman’s name sadly but it was hers, how he and Lulu became associated with it I can’t recall but on the net there was a very lengthy article about it several years ago.

Donna I think you might also find that her ex hubby didn’t invent it either, I would look it up but I can’t remmber the woman’s name sadly but it was hers, how he and Lulu became associated with it I can’t recall but on the net there was a very lengthy article about it several years ago.

Gail Federici

I had the impression it was someonenotger than Gail Federici, but I coukd be wrong. The thing us it is all a big lie when tgey encourage QVC presenters and Lulu to say Lulu invented it, it’s a nonsense from all points of view, especially from the oft hyped “our legal department” stance.

Yes folks we can all imagine wee Lulu striving at her kitchen sink trying to invent a fantastic serum! duh!

Crisp n dry 😆😆

Have you had any positive effects from using the cocktails on your skin? I am in "using up" mode and have the different cocktails left from the TSVs I bought, but honestly, they do nothing for my skin. How about you?

🤣🤣crisp and dry brilliant made me roll 😂

Have you had any positive effects from using the cocktails on your skin? I am in "using up" mode and have the different cocktails left from the TSVs I bought, but honestly, they do nothing for my skin. How about you?
I've used the b12 & h2omega. Hoping for an extra veil of moisture for my dehydrated non 20-30 skin. B12 =shite (i didn't buy it, it was a try) h2omega acceptable/fair/good. If you're not impossible to please/catherine tate's 'Nan' like me, you'll probably like that one. Worth a try, but probably not at her price (ebay ?) Incs not too bad either. If you dislike it it will work as a leave in hair conditioner or light body lotion.
I'm going to check the incs on th e shitty B12 cock & may use on my hair. Give the h2omega a go. If your dead oily use on neck?

Thanks! I am using the H2Omega currently, which I thought would be good for my dry skin, but I am not impressed. The other options are still waiting to be used. For me, the H2Omega is just another tonic, not half as special as Mrs Lulu says it is.

Latest posts

Back