Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 16/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can understand why Lulu, Ali and other women of similar ages in the public eye have “work” done. To a great extent women are “judged” on their looks, at least as far as being taken seriously in business, media etc.

Since I turned 60 I feel I’ve become invisible to people ! When out shopping people look straight through me or brush past as if they haven’t seen me.

WHAT is that on her head ???? 🤭 at her age her hair isn't thick enough to do that, so its a weird sort of hair piece she's lumped on 😂 .

I suppose the old gal hasn't much work these days, so keeping her on board the skin range as a mouthpiece gives her a bit of pocket money.
She said she’s in the middle of touring with Jools Holland

I'm looking at Lulu just now and effing hell!! She looks like a woman in her 40's not 70's. I'm not being funny but she looks amazing. Never mind Time Bomb (which she doesn't use), give me the name of her plastic surgeon. You know it would be OK if she just said, "obviously I've had surgery, but timebomb helps those that can't afford that".

CC

The pony tail was in action again last night - NYE on the Jules Holland show. Clearly that show is pre-recorded and I reckon it was about the time she appeared on QVC, she probably never went to bed that day 🤭 in case she couldn't get the thing to stabilise on her head again. You have to give the woman credit though - I mean, who else would base a 60 year career on one song alone ? (which she duly terrified us with last night)

The pony tail was in action again last night - NYE on the Jules Holland show. Clearly that show is pre-recorded and I reckon it was about the time she appeared on QVC, she probably never went to bed that day 🤭 in case she couldn't get the thing to stabilise on her head again. You have to give the woman credit though - I mean, who else would base a 60 year career on one song alone ? (which she duly terrified us with last night)
What was with singing wearing dark sunglasses in the studio last night? So odd,I said to my OH I bet she has had an eye lift surgery.

B*tch alert. I couldn't help staring at the two sets of immobile foreheads and eyebrows in the 9pm pre-launch. Lulu at home, and Ali Keenan in the studio.
🤣🤣 then they tell you it’s the cream they are using,Blatantly obvious both had surgery/fillers Botox ,I’ve also noticed nearly all the models and presenters over 30 have had something done mainly the cheeks and lips.

What was with singing wearing dark sunglasses in the studio last night? So odd,I said to my OH I bet she has had an eye lift surgery.
Channelling the big O perhaps? It worked for Roy Orbison didn't it. Bit of Trivia about Roy. People thought he had major vision problems and some thought he was blind. He came over to support The Beatles (my absolute faves) and lost his glasses, he put sunglasses on and forgot to take them off when he went ion stage. It was his look for the rest of his days, sadly he died at 53, terrible shame.

Think eye surgery on Lulu could be a reason she was donning shades on telly, I wouldn't rule that out at all.

My thoughts exactly, then I took pity and thought maybe she can’t cope with the glare of the lights. Cataract surgery maybe? Unlikely to be just posing, eye lift most likely.

Channelling the big O perhaps? It worked for Roy Orbison didn't it. Bit of Trivia about Roy. People thought he had major vision problems and some thought he was blind. He came over to support The Beatles (my absolute faves) and lost his glasses, he put sunglasses on and forgot to take them off when he went ion stage. It was his look for the rest of his days, sadly he died at 53, terrible shame.

Think eye surgery on Lulu could be a reason she was donning shades on telly, I wouldn't rule that out at all.
Oh I saw him when he was on with the Beatles 1964 I think. I wasn't a fan at the time but he was awesome.

Hadn’t read this, but my brother phoned me about ten to midnight on NYE and they had Jools on and so did I, on mute.

But he was giving me a running commentary.

Then at the same moment we both wondered aloud whether Lulu had any songs other than ‘Shout’ (which is well before our time!)...?!

Think we have our answer! 😃

I’m not a fan of hers but she can sure still belt out a song out after all these years (was tempted to say “tune” but not sure that’s accurate!) 😉

Then I told him she used to be married to Vidal Sassoon (I knew it was a hairdresser!!)🙄

[Now know it was John Frieda, a lot closer to her age! I’d tell my brother the truth if I thought he’d remember or care!]

Hadn’t read this, but my brother phoned me about ten to midnight on NYE and they had Jools on and so did I, on mute.

But he was giving me a running commentary.

Then at the same moment we both wondered aloud whether Lulu had any songs other than ‘Shout’ (which is well before our time!)...?!

Think we have our answer! 😃

I’m not a fan of hers but she can sure still belt out a song out after all these years (was tempted to say “tune” but not sure that’s accurate!) 😉

Then I told him she used to be married to Vidal Sassoon (I knew it was a hairdresser!!)🙄

[Now know it was John Frieda, a lot closer to her age! I’d tell my brother the truth if I thought he’d remember or care!]
She was also married to Maurice Gibb first.

Latest posts

Back