Glass Candle RRP £29 + post
100ml Cube Diffuser RRP £30 + post
100ml Room Spray RRP £20 + post

Total RRP £89 + post

Attachments

• Lixenoa TSV 1.jpg
    Lixenoa TSV 1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 93
I returned the TSV though. It was very similar to this one and was not really that good. Hopefully this is to the usual high standard. The votives are my favourites super strong with a good 15 hours or more burn time. The tumblers are nice a good throw. I managed to get a really really huge candle that was selling on QVC for a lot of money cheap as chips and a gorgeous hurricane glass burner. Both from Ebay

Oooooh I'm interested in this - I love the smell of Fuego
sadly i think those 5 options are gone (as its Casa Verde, Oceana & Santana) now

Luxenoa Signature Glass Candle

Luxenoa Signature 100ml Cube Diffuser

Luxenoa Signature Votive Gift Set

Luxenoa Signature Room Spray

Luxenoa Complete Home Scenting 3 Piece Set
Item Number 820581
QVC Price £76.00
TSV Price £47.98
P&P £4.95

Bring Luxenoa's fantastic combination of sumptuous scent and iconic style to your home with this three-piece Complete Home Scenting kit. The set features a fragrant jar candle, a reed diffuser and a room spray, all presented in a bold and beautiful black and gold design that will make a stunning decorative feature in any setting, while also helping to layer your chosen aroma wonderfully. Looking to share the love? The three pieces come individually wrapped, so they're easy to gift to your loved ones.

Delivered to UK mainland only

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Luxenoa set individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £79 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £47.98 plus P&P, you're saving £26.07.

Handmade in the UK - the candles from the Luxenoa range are blended by hand and hand-poured in the UK. Luxenoa test their candles carefully to ensure that they burn evenly and steadily for a long-burn time of up to 40 hours and a steady release of scent throughout with practically no smoke.

Currently available only at QVC - you won't find these magnificent designs and aromas, created exclusively for QVC by Rylan himself, anywhere else right now so make sure that you don't miss out!

Choose your fragrance - this three-piece Complete Home Scenting Collection is available in a choice of three distinct aromas to ensure that you find the fragrance that best suits the ambience of your home. Will you choose the spicy Oceana aroma, the earthy Casa Verde bouquet, or is the sweet Santala scent the choice for you?

The diffuser offers up to 10 weeks of fragrance
Individually wrapped for easy gifting

Fragrance notes:
Oceana:
Top notes: pepper, juniper, angelica
Mid notes: violet, lavender, pine
Base: cashmere, musk, amber, patchouli, vetiver

Casa Verde:
Top notes: matcha, bergamot
Mid notes: jasmine, green tea, orris
Base notes: musk, cedarwood, gaiac wood

Santala:
Top notes: cardamom, carrot, elemi, olibanum
Mid notes: jasmin, lily of the valley, orris, violet
Base notes: dry amber, musk, nagarmotha, sandalwood, vanilla

Contains:
1 x fragrant jar candle (220g)
1 x diffuser with black reeds (100ml)
1 x room spray (100ml)

Love this range and bought loads of the old stuff. Got some good deals from EBAY. The TSV does not appeal as I dont wasn't the diffuser or the room spray just candles!

Most of us felt sad when Ryan's marriage failed, and after that, he disappeared from QVC, leaving only his promo, so we knew he'd be back. Last night, he said that he had 'grown up', so his candle range had to 'grow up' as well. I think he has succeeded. The range seems more sophisticated. Not so much glittering glass. Ryan's teeth, though! He must have bought the biggest, whitest set he could find.

Most of us felt sad when Ryan's marriage failed, and after that, he disappeared from QVC, leaving only his promo, so we knew he'd be back. Last night, he said that he had 'grown up', so his candle range had to 'grow up' as well. I think he has succeeded. The range seems more sophisticated. Not so much glittering glass. Ryan's teeth, though! He must have bought the biggest, whitest set he could find.
Those are new “less obvious” ones!
He got his teeth renewed last year so that they were less big and bright - not sure it has made that much of a difference but you would need to see a before and after to judge.

Latest posts

Back