Mally Beauty TSV 24/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that me told then. Sorry if some people have been upset. We were just having a laugh.

And it probably was a laugh for some people at first but it has gone on so long now that many have got fed up of it.

The idea of an abstainers thread(s) is great. It's no secret that apart from being a veritable Antichrist according to my closest friends and family, I am a dedicated Antiacronymist. (Well that acronym anyway, I still like Nimby :D)

I think farting is good - we all get carried away and find it hard to resist. TV shopping is very intense and helpful farting threads are good imho.

I think farting is good - we all get carried away and find it hard to resist. TV shopping is very intense and helpful farting threads are good imho.

A Farting thread wouldn't bother me at all but I find it tedious to have to wade through loads of waffle on a thread that is supposed to be about a TSV.:mysmilie_11:

A Farting thread wouldn't bother me at all but I find it tedious to have to wade through loads of waffle on a thread that is supposed to be about a TSV.:mysmilie_11:

I also think a Farting thread would be a good idea as like some of you I've spent ages trawling through here in the hope of finding the elusive TSV :mysmilie_73:

I think whether or not we're going to buy something is a discussion we have on every TSV thread whether the F.A.R.T.S are mentioned or not.

I'm really honestly sorry that some people don't like any mention of FA.R.Ting. I'm kind of mortified to think that I was boring anybody. :eek:

But given the choice, I would rather bore them than hurt their feelings.

We did used to have a dedicated F.A.R.T.S thread but F.A.R.Ting became part of the discussion about whether or not to buy on so many threads that the dedicated thread became obsolete.

I appreciate that this thread has been somewhat about having a giggle but I think Sazza is going to need a serious number of reinforcements if we're making that against the rules on here.

As TSV threads go this is quite a short one. I pretty much expect to have to wade through plenty of chat to find any hard info on a TSV thread cos people are excited and looking forward to the TSV. I start at the end and work back. It's usually a quicker way to find out what we know.

I am really glad that so many people are interested in the Mally TSV though! :D I really hope that it lives up to our expectations. :mysmilie_1828:

I think whether or not we're going to buy something is a discussion we have on every TSV thread whether the F.A.R.T.S are mentioned or not.

I'm really honestly sorry that some people don't like any mention of FA.R.Ting. I'm kind of mortified to think that I was boring anybody. :eek:

We did used to have a dedicated F.A.R.T.S thread but F.A.R.Ting became part of the discussion about whether or not to buy on so many threads that the dedicated thread became obsolete.

I appreciate that this thread has been somewhat about having a giggle but I think Sazza is going to need a serious number of reinforcements if we're making that against the rules on here.

As TSV threads go this is quite a short one. I pretty much expect to have to wade through plenty of chat to find any hard info on a TSV thread cos people are excited and looking forward to the TSV. I start at the end and work back. It's usually a quicker way to find out what we know.

I am really glad that so many people are interested in the Mally TSV though! :D I really hope that it lives up to our expectations. :mysmilie_1828:

:mysmilie_687: Well said.:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

I do the same as love A'kin and work back through a thread to find out tsv info,recently we dont seem to have found out what the tsvs are un til the last minute anyway.The main points discussed within a thread are usually how much people like/dislike the product,whether they will buy or not,how much they are going to cost and so on.I dont get upset about people saying they are going to f.a.r.t ,infact I find a lot of the posts on here amusing.
I think a seperate thread is a good idea,we have all encouraged each other to avoid spending on things we dont need at one time or another.
Anyway thats just my opinion.For the record I have never bought anything Mally!!

Last edited:
It's just we are a very diverse bunch on here. Some really hate the acronym thing and the whole kindergarten performance that accompanies it but some obviously really like that whole vibe. It really would be nice if the acronym and its acolytes had their own bit and did their thing on it but as LA said it just will keep popping into other threads.

Mally 5 Piece On The Go Girl Collection.
QVC Price£50.00
Item Number229350
AvailabilityIn stockUK
P&P£3.95.Overall

Get a glowing, radiant look with this Mally make-up kit. For perfectly highlighted cheekbones use the Shimmer, Shape & Glow Palette compact with mirror (11.4g), make your eyes stand out with Light Wand Pencil (0.2g) and set your look with Light Wand Powder (0.44g). Define your peepers with the double-ended Instant Eye Pencil (3.5g) and get an up-to-date look with a slick of Lipgloss (4.3g).

Is this it?

Well done TeaandCakes!
Can't say it does it for me but great job in getting the details of what May be the tsv or an oto. QVC are moving in mysterious ways lately.

Last edited:
Mally 5 Piece On The Go Girl Collection.
QVC Price£50.00
Item Number229350
AvailabilityIn stockUK
P&P£3.95.Overall

Get a glowing, radiant look with this Mally make-up kit. For perfectly highlighted cheekbones use the Shimmer, Shape & Glow Palette compact with mirror (11.4g), make your eyes stand out with Light Wand Pencil (0.2g) and set your look with Light Wand Powder (0.44g). Define your peepers with the double-ended Instant Eye Pencil (3.5g) and get an up-to-date look with a slick of Lipgloss (4.3g).

Is this it?

This item first appeared on the site back in October so it may even have been on air already so probably not the TSV.

Yes people will be trying to decide if they need or want an item and people will discuss the pros and cons from their perspective but to use the acronym "FART" is in my opinion not very tasteful. I am not alone in that opinion, many other forum members have told me of their dislike of it.

Yes people will be trying to decide if they need or want an item and people will discuss the pros and cons from their perspective but to use the acronym "FART" is in my opinion not very tasteful. I am not alone in that opinion, many other forum members have told me of their dislike of it.

I do know that some people don't like it - and I understand why, but it's the suggestion for a name that seized people's imaginations and became the one that people began using.

It wasn't anything that one person decided, and like so many other things in life it's not going to stop because some people don't like it. Even if it's a lot of people. Jedward are living proof of that principle! :D

I do know that some people don't like it - and I understand why, but it's the suggestion for a name that seized people's imaginations and became the one that people began using.

It wasn't anything that one person decided, and like so many other things in life it's not going to stop because some people don't like it. Even if it's a lot of people. Jedward are living proof of that principle! :D

Well said, L'Akin, even though I am one of the few, or many, who hate it (I even found it offensive at the beginning).

Well said, L'Akin, even though I am one of the few, or many, who hate it (I even found it offensive at the beginning).

Bless you honey. I used to hate that you hated it. :eek: It made me feel awful but although I may have started the thread that spawned F.A.R.T.S. some things have a life of their own...

If people didn't need or want it it would have died a quiet death. I'm a F.A.R.T and I'm proud. The name may be a little unfortunate but the support F.A.R.T.S on here have for each other is something beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back