Mally TSV 27/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The last picture seems to suggest the foundation compact is refillable (as Crinkly mentioned about the Etude House compacts from S Korea on the other Mally thread). This might be a good sign in terms of the brand being optimistic about it's long term future, or sadly ironic.

Mally's metal compacts always had lift out cardboard trays and I had hoped she'd sell refils here. I'm down to my last "Shimmer Shape and Glow" palette having stock piled when they were sold off. I'd be interested in buying refils because the blush in that trio always get's used up faster than the contour and highlighter pans.

I'll be dithering on the day because I'm highly likely to order the Tarte TSV to split with my daughter, and I don't want to add to Mally's woes by ordering it feeling luke warm, only to return it a few days later. I have a stock pile of Mascara, use doll10 for brows, awash with pink lipgloss that I rarely wear. It's a shame but I really don't think I should order this one.

Anyone definitely going for this TSV?

The last picture seems to suggest the foundation compact is refillable (as Crinkly mentioned about the Etude House compacts from S Korea on the other Mally thread). This might be a good sign in terms of the brand being optimistic about it's long term future, or sadly ironic.

Mally's metal compacts always had lift out cardboard trays and I had hoped she'd sell refils here. I'm down to my last "Shimmer Shape and Glow" palette having stock piled when they were sold off. I'd be interested in buying refils because the blush in that trio always get's used up faster than the contour and highlighter pans.

I'll be dithering on the day because I'm highly likely to order the Tarte TSV to split with my daughter, and I don't want to add to Mally's woes by ordering it feeling luke warm, only to return it a few days later. I have a stock pile of Mascara, use doll10 for brows, awash with pink lipgloss that I rarely wear. It's a shame but I really don't think I should order this one.

thats what i was thinking with the removable bits & they did bring some refills but they sold them off ages ago but i thought i better seperate this from that thread as it would of just got lost in it

I normally would go for the Mally TSVs, but with the Tarte one only a few days later I think I will get that instead.

I normally would go for the Mally TSVs, but with the Tarte one only a few days later I think I will get that instead.

You've got to wonder who was asleep at the wheel in planning this, haven't you?!? Having beauty TSVs in close proximity does happen, but usually you might get a makeup one adjacent to a beauty tools one, next to a skincare one. It seems obvious to me that if you like makeup, you'd be interested in both Mally's and Tarte's TSV, and they really shouldn't assume their audience are made of money to go for both...

Me too. I went for the Mally TSV that had the colours mixed up and got sent 2 sets of replacement items and kept the wrong bits. If they did that for everyone who ordered the TSV it's not surprising they are in trouble

You've got to wonder who was asleep at the wheel in planning this, haven't you?!? Having beauty TSVs in close proximity does happen, but usually you might get a makeup one adjacent to a beauty tools one, next to a skincare one. It seems obvious to me that if you like makeup, you'd be interested in both Mally's and Tarte's TSV, and they really shouldn't assume their audience are made of money to go for both...

I agree! Plus they both have a foundation (Tarte is heavy primer, but I've used it and like a foundation) both have mascara, both have lipstick, both have a big brush! I love Mally, but I really fancy trying more Tarte products, and there are too many similar items for me to even consider both. I suspect a lot of people will think like me, hold back from buying Mally to try the Tarte TSV. Not well planned.

I have a couple of Tarte items but also returned a few items. I have returned Mally items too but kept most of it. I think if I go for the Mally I won't buy the Tarte as well.

I won't be buying. I've tried two of Mally's TSVs now and although I am still using what I have to get rid of it, I won't be buying again. I thought it was for me, but it really isn't.

I am going to try the Tarte TSV though.

Is there no make up bag with this one?

I've just seen a preview shot of the Mally TSV, and I can confirm that the presented set does appear to include a bag. It's pink with flowers on it and a silvery-looking trim. It's sort of a dome shape. Smallish, but very pretty.

That doesn't mean nobody's c*cked it up - but I would suggest that there will be a bag.

LIVE NOW!!!

Mally 7 Piece Secrets to Happy Make-Up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-7-Piece-Secrets-to-Happy-Make-Up-Collection.product.208696.html

QVC Price: £49.00
Today's Special Value Price: £39.94
P&P: £3.95

Make-up artist to the stars, Mally presents this seven-piece make-up collection, including four brand new products - Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation with a brush, Age Rebel Concealer Stick, Universal Precision Brow Wand and High Shine Creme Intense lip gloss, plus the iconic Volumzing Mascara, Ever Color Starlight Eyeliner and a sharpener. Discover the tools to create a flawless look you can apply anytime, anywhere, with this complete collection from Mally.

No time? No problem - a quick and easy-to-apply collection, this set has everything you need for a speedy and complete make-up application in as little as five minutes.

Contains:

1 x Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation and brush (10g) NEW - an all-in-one foundation, finisher, and concealer in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich. The flat top kabuki pink brush has soft, natural hairs and is designed to help contour cheeks and for easy application
1 x Age Rebel Concealer Stick (1.5g) NEW - formulated to activate and replenish the hydration back into your skin, emphasising and highlighting the eye area to brighten the appearance of your eyes
1 x Universal Precision Brow Wand (0.09g) NEW - this double-ended wand comprises a one-shade-suits-all brow filling and thickening pencil, for a strong yet natural-looking brow, plus a spoolie brush for blending
1 x Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Chocolate Diamond (1.2g) - a deep brown shade, this waterproof and non-transferable pencil eyeliner can be used to create supreme definition along the top or bottom lash line, or smudged for a smokier effect
1 x Volumizing Mascara in black (10ml) - with a combination of natural waxes and powders it helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken the look of lashes without clumping, giving you long-lasting volume
1 x High Shine Crème Intense in Happy Pink (5.5g) NEW - in a vibrant hot pink, this smooth, creamy and long-lasting formula gives a high pigment colour combined with the high-shine of gloss
1 x sharpener - silver with pink Mally branding

How to apply:
Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation and Brush:
Can be applied with either a wet or dry sponge for full coverage, or with the flat top kabuki brush
Mally's tip for a natural look is to use the brush to apply the foundation on in a circular motion to stimulate the surface of the skin, creating a glowing and brightened complexion

Age Rebel Concealer Stick:
Use in targeted areas of the face that naturally catch the light, such as the top of the cheekbones and the brow bone for Mally’s signature glow

Universal Precision Brow Wand:
Use the brow brush to groom unruly brows, combing upwards
Use the pencil end to colour in and define. For lighter hair use less pressure, for darker hair increase pressure
Then use the brow brush again to blend

Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner:
Start at the outside of the eye and work inwards toward the corner of the eye, staying as close to the lash base as possible
Smudge within 30 seconds for a smokier look

Volumizing Mascara:
Apply from the root to the tip
Wiggle the wand as you move towards the end of your lashes - this will help to separate your lashes and prevent clumping
Add two coats for a fuller, thicker look

High Shine Crème Intense:
Use the wand to glide over the lips
Can be worn over lipstick to add shine, or alone to give you a beautiful everyday glossy lip

Behind the brand
Mally beauty is a collection of high-performance make-up products that encompass simple techniques from celebrity make-up artist Mally Roncal. From gorgeous daytime simplicity to red-carpet-ready glamour, Mally has the answer with proven products that last all day.

Mally 7 Piece Secrets to Happy Make-Up Collection
Item no 208696
QVC Price £49.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.94
P&P £3.95

Make-up artist to the stars, Mally presents this seven-piece make-up collection, including four brand new products - Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation with a brush, Age Rebel Concealer Stick, Universal Precision Brow Wand and High Shine Creme Intense lip gloss, plus the iconic Volumzing Mascara, Ever Color Starlight Eyeliner and a sharpener. Discover the tools to create a flawless look you can apply anytime, anywhere, with this complete collection from Mally.

No time? No problem - a quick and easy-to-apply collection, this set has everything you need for a speedy and complete make-up application in as little as five minutes.

Contains:

1 x Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation and brush (10g) NEW - an all-in-one foundation, finisher, and concealer in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich. The flat top kabuki pink brush has soft, natural hairs and is designed to help contour cheeks and for easy application
1 x Age Rebel Concealer Stick (1.5g) NEW - formulated to activate and replenish the hydration back into your skin, emphasising and highlighting the eye area to brighten the appearance of your eyes
1 x Universal Precision Brow Wand (0.09g) NEW - this double-ended wand comprises a one-shade-suits-all brow filling and thickening pencil, for a strong yet natural-looking brow, plus a spoolie brush for blending
1 x Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Chocolate Diamond (1.2g) - a deep brown shade, this waterproof and non-transferable pencil eyeliner can be used to create supreme definition along the top or bottom lash line, or smudged for a smokier effect
1 x Volumizing Mascara in black (10ml) - with a combination of natural waxes and powders it helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken the look of lashes without clumping, giving you long-lasting volume
1 x High Shine Crème Intense in Happy Pink (5.5g) NEW - in a vibrant hot pink, this smooth, creamy and long-lasting formula gives a high pigment colour combined with the high-shine of gloss
1 x sharpener - silver with pink Mally branding

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.20...AFFILIATE&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

The cynic in me thinks this might sell out quickly so that Q can get rid of a lot of stock with a few OTO's during the day.

At least its £3.95 P&P for a change normally these beauty Tsv's have the dreaded £5.95 P&P.

I'm definitely getting it, but until I see the foundations lined up on the back of someone's hand, I won't decide on the shade.

I have always found Mally's powder foundations rather dark, and her liquids rather pale. But this one is new...

Latest posts

Back