Mally TSV 27/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm watching on my laptop and their faces all look a bit flat; have they borrowed Liz Earle and Tova's honey-lighting?

I think it's when Mally applied the concealer and it made the look dull spoiled the dewy foundation for me

That final hour with Jill seemed to smack of desperation to shift every last TSV. Even my daughter, who was only half watching, commented that they went back to push the TSV 3 or 4 times during the hour and Jill was doing her most earnest face frown and claw gestures. I was watching a few bits on ebay expecting to see some all-out bidding wars but it was relatively quiet for a Mally TSV day.
It'll be interesting to see if any new items actually materialise (or as Hermes would say..become manifest) When Models Prefer started to fold Stacey came on QVC with bumper collections of lots of products, so we might see the same with Mally heralding the end of the range, or maybe the company will survive in some shape or form. I wonder whether Mally is going to concentrate on her gel nails range?

Okay, I did not watch much QVC yesterday. But, what I caught of Mally, it just seemed to be the same products plus the TSV each show.

And yes they were pushing that TSV like a dead horse.

My TSV arrived today. The liquid lip looks a nicer colour in the flesh. Not tried any of it yet.

Just to correct a misconception. Mally make up is Not made in China. The bags and some of the elastic holders that come with the TSV are made in China. The lip gloss is made in Canada. The mascara is made in Italy. The foundation is made in USA. The eyeliner is made in Germany.

My TSV arrived today. The liquid lip looks a nicer colour in the flesh. Not tried any of it yet.

Just to correct a misconception. Mally make up is Not made in China. The bags and some of the elastic holders that come with the TSV are made in China. The lip gloss is made in Canada. The mascara is made in Italy. The foundation is made in USA. The eyeliner is made in Germany.

Gosh that was fast! Mine hasn't despatched yet. What's the colour of the foundation like? I went with light in the end am really hoping it's not too dark. Going to go with fair in the tarte one I think. I'm like you and really like her make up. Funny how we're all so different isn't it.

Gosh that was fast! Mine hasn't despatched yet. What's the colour of the foundation like? I went with light in the end am really hoping it's not too dark. Going to go with fair in the tarte one I think. I'm like you and really like her make up. Funny how we're all so different isn't it.

Hi Honey 72. I got "light" too. Just tested the foundation with the little brush. It's perfect on me - actually a better shade than the Light version in the Ultimate Performance liquid foundation. If you have ever tried Bare Minerals mineral foundation in Light it actually comes up exactly the same as that on me. :)

Not going for the Tarte TSV. I spent too much on Mally this visit!

I got the South Korean foundation off eBay in the pink today as I was really impressed by the dewiness of the Mally's one and she applied it so easily it was just gliding on. I remember it was said on here that the S Korean one dries matte in either case I won't be disappointined. I liked the Mally's one but didn't want anything else in the set except the flat brush. And decided not to go for the Tarte TSV but I like the blusher in it.

Hi Honey 72. I got "light" too. Just tested the foundation with the little brush. It's perfect on me - actually a better shade than the Light version in the Ultimate Performance liquid foundation. If you have ever tried Bare Minerals mineral foundation in Light it actually comes up exactly the same as that on me. :)

Not going for the Tarte TSV. I spent too much on Mally this visit!

Thanks weathergirl. That sounds good then as I have the BM in light and fairly light and can wear both :) I know I won't be able to resit the Tarte TSV so no point in even trying lol!

I was really tempted by the TSV it was in and out of my basket all day but resisted in the end but got the eyeliner from ebay.

I recorded some shows whilst I was out. Tried to watch the AY one earlier and had to switch it off! They clash and it's uncomfortable viewing for me. They disguise it as banter and it's really not. Mally with Jill F and Kathy Taylor and Ali Keenan was much more watchable. With AY I think it's a clash of 2 ego's.

Mine just arrived.

I like everything, although the porcelain foundation is VERY yellow. It may work in high summer, but at the moment it is waaaay too dark. I'm always shocked at how well yellow goes with my skintone, because even though it doesn't 'match' it does 'tone' - I will just need a tan.

I like everything else. The concealer looks fab, and even the lipgloss shows promise (which surprises me!)

Glad I bought it.

Latest posts

Back