Marlawynne TSV 22/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Worth tuning in for the comedy value. Only worth watching when Melissa is on, she sells the products. In fact Melissa and Ophelia are a winning combo as Ophelia looks quite good in MW. I was thinking the other day about how Melissa goes on about wearing the vest tops all through the year. I just can't imagine wanting to wear a vest top with a billowing drama kimono over it in the dead of winter. or to be honest in any other season.

Worth tuning in for the comedy value. Only worth watching when Melissa is on, she sells the products. In fact Melissa and Ophelia are a winning combo as Ophelia looks quite good in MW. I was thinking the other day about how Melissa goes on about wearing the vest tops all through the year. I just can't imagine wanting to wear a vest top with a billowing drama kimono over it in the dead of winter. or to be honest in any other season.
Melissa has 26!!! Marla Wynne vest tops and they have their very own drawer.
(For presentation see the video on right hand side - Debbie Flint)

I’ve just come across a Wynnestyle show, would anyone seriously pay £134 for a co-ord velour lounge set? £80 for the velour cowl neck top & £54 for some ankle trousers. What planet do these designers live on?

I certainly wouldn’t. Ridiculous prices for what are often oversized and shapeless clothes. She must be laughing all the way to the bank. 😳

I'm not convinced Marla has anything to do with the brand anymore.
Obviously I don't tend to watch the shows, but even when I'm channel hopping, it seems a hell of a long time since she appeared on a show, even via Skype/Zoom etc.
😉😉😉 she must have Annaliese announced yesterday she thought it was great Marla was doing so many easy pays on her designs. 😂😂😂

😉😉😉 she must have Annaliese announced yesterday she thought it was great Marla was doing so many easy pays on her designs. 😂😂😂
Yes, but don't forget that when Ruthless is presenting a Nina Leonard item, she makes out that she's an actual person, not just the name of the brand. The lot of them will say just about anything to get a sale.

Yes, but don't forget that when Ruthless is presenting a Nina Leonard item, she makes out that she's an actual person, not just the name of the brand. The lot of them will say just about anything to get a sale.
I always think she’s referring to Lenny’s wife Nina.

Another expensive rag bag 😂

Attachments

• F9A70AFA-D42F-49CE-B443-CC70711FEC35.jpeg
    F9A70AFA-D42F-49CE-B443-CC70711FEC35.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 80
WynneLayers Soft Knit Colour Block 3/4 Sleeve Striped Sweater
Item Number: 192217
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.98
P&P £4.95

Striped jumpers never go out of fashion and this gorgeous two-tone design from WynneLayers gives the classic print an upgrade, making it a fresh addition for your wardrobe. Knitted in a cosy, loose fit, it feels comfortable on too while looking effortlessly cool and will certainly earn you those style stripes!

Transform any outfit - we love the idea of wearing this super chic jumper with comfy trousers and trainers for a fantastic everyday outfit or dressing it up with jeans and a biker jacket for a look that's bang on trend. Either way, you can keep it casual or make it smart - it really will go with anything.

Transition into spring - as well as being an ideal layering piece for winter, you can wear this loose-fitting jumper well into the brighter months too. Try teaming it with cropped trousers and flats, put it under a gilet as an alternative to a winter coat, or keep it on hand for chilly mornings and evenings.

Fresh colour combos - there are four colour combinations to take your pick from, with the two-tone design showcasing a different design on the back and front. Ecru/Black has black as the main colour on the back and is ideal for those wanting a classic look, while both Storm Blue/Ecru and Russet/ Ecru have the bolder hue as the main one on the front for a more colourful appearance. Light Oatmeal/Caramel is a great neutral choice and sees the lighter design on the front for a fresh feel.

• Round neckline
  • 3/4 length sleeves
  • 57% viscose, 30% polyester, 13% nylon
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Ecru/Black
  • Storm Blue/Ecru
  • Russet/ Ecru
  • Light Oatmeal/Caramel

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 109.2cm (43"), S: 114.3cm (45"), M: 119.4cm (47"), L: 125.7cm (49.5"), XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 2XL: 141cm (55.5"), 3XL: 151.1cm (59.5")
  • Length: XS: 61cm (24"), S: 61.6cm (24.3"), M: 62.2cm (24.5"), L: 63.2cm (24.9"), XL: 64.5cm (25.4"), 2XL: 66cm (26"), 3XL: 68.3cm (26.9")

All measurements are approximate

Too short to be so boxy. The front would be taken up over the bust and be even shorter.
Yes I’ve noticed all of her tops and kimonos etc seem to be very “boxy” indeed - sort of too wide and too short and very square!

They’re crazy over priced and too old for me (this TSV looks inoffensive and like bit of stripe, but it’s £52 and has 3/4 sleeves etc!) - and always with slits up sides?

As for usual hanging baggy and short at the front, plus all hanging loose at the back. Short length all over, some stripes don’t match up, bottom and cuffs look washed big. Arm length neither here are there, looks like a full length sleeve gone short in the wash. Gosh what at sight. 🙄

Ann has on *the* most awful pale chino-esque trousers on with bright red TSV top.
And it makes her look so washed out and ill!
And the whole outfit looks like something a grannie would wear (she may well be a grannie but you know what I mean!)

I like the look of this but will not be taking a chance because of the hit and miss fit/sizing of MW and the quality.
Took the words out of my mouth. I like the look of it tbh but know there will be something major I don't like when I get it. The trousers look good too. Where I would wear it haven't a clue.

Latest posts

Back