Marlawynne TSV 22/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This may look ok brand new, but I wonder if it will go like a dishrag after a few washes. I won't be buying, but if I did I would sew up the side vents to make a 'proper' kimono jacket, not something with flaps.
I thought it wasn’t TOO bad from above even though wouldn’t pay £73 for it in a million years....

But now I’ve seen the sides!
OMG the slits are about two or three times too long - almost to the armpit seam! As you say they look like flaps!

I wondered why it was called a “topper” as I don’t know what that means and would’ve termed it a kimono but see now why not!

Do agree that some of the colours are pretty..

I’m half watching and I laughed out loud when they said about the lady who’d been sent the TSV to “model” and review...

And it’s not even for the either of the launch shows (it’s happening Tuesday), so it’s extra pointless.

I’d pay good money, though, for her to say she hates it and thinks it’s an overpriced cardi...
And ask what the hell a topper is!

And totally agree those shoes Melissa is wearing are awful!
Maybe in in the 90’s!
Plus they look too small, and look even worse since she’s wearing them with trousers two inches too short (for the style)!
I’m so pleased it’s not only me was thinking I needed a talk to myself for feeling uncharitable and nowt about Melissa’s flipping mules again with the cropped length trousers she always wears them with.

I’m so pleased it’s not only me was thinking I needed a talk to myself for feeling uncharitable and nowt about Melissa’s flipping mules again with the cropped length trousers she always wears them with.
Don’t worry!
I do try not to mean esp about people’s physical appearance, but she is a stylist (allegedly!) and “puts together” as she says, her own outfits and they just look wrong IMHO!

Also not sure if trousers are supposed to be cropped or just too short! 😉

Again more from the great designer with Melissa, ‘Marla loves’, ‘Marla this, Marla that’ she is nauseating.The bottom line is the garments never hang correctly.I like to put something on and forget about it but this? I would forever being pulling it onto my shoulders, across the front etc. Jilly is right there would be DRAMA because I would be flinging it in the bin within few minutes.It is literally just like putting a blanket over your shoulders!

I had the repeat on in the background this morning and it was like a competition to see how many fawning adjectives could be used …… “amazing, stunning, beautiful etc., etc….”

Despite Melissa’s declaration of how beautifully the outfits draped over the body, several of them were clinging to the models’ backsides and they had to pull them down. Then there was the apology for a very creased crepe top …. “It just needs a quick steam.” So much for easy care clothing. 🙄

I don't know what shocked me the most - The hideous kimono or the single vest top for £48 & £3.95 p&p! This is the price that the pack of two normally sells for. The only difference is this one has a sqaure neckline. Disgusting prices. You can buy a serviceable vest top for the price of the postage alone - insanity!
I also think that all this "matchy matchy" colour dressing looks awful. The mustard kimono, with mustard top and mustard trousers looks ridiculous, and the slate blue ensemble Melissa is wearing looks really frumpy!

Yes, but don't forget that when Ruthless is presenting a Nina Leonard item, she makes out that she's an actual person, not just the name of the brand. The lot of them will say just about anything to get a sale.
They always use a family member mention too 🙄…. My mum loved this or my dad .. Nan … dog down the road etc etc 😁

I’m half watching and I laughed out loud when they said about the lady who’d been sent the TSV to “model” and review...

And it’s not even for the either of the launch shows (it’s happening Tuesday), so it’s extra pointless.

I’d pay good money, though, for her to say she hates it and thinks it’s an overpriced cardi...
And ask what the hell a topper is!

And totally agree those shoes Melissa is wearing are awful!
Maybe in in the 90’s!
Plus they look too small, and look even worse since she’s wearing them with trousers two inches too short (for the style)!
Sorry, but who is Clare Morley? The larger model? Quorio Pimp? EH?

I thought it wasn’t TOO bad from above even though wouldn’t pay £73 for it in a million years....

But now I’ve seen the sides!
OMG the slits are about two or three times too long - almost to the armpit seam! As you say they look like flaps!

I wondered why it was called a “topper” as I don’t know what that means and would’ve termed it a kimono but see now why not!

Do agree that some of the colours are pretty..
FLAPS!!!!!

Why has Ophelia got the TSV draped over her arms, and off the shoulder? Is that a deliberate fashion choice, or does it keep slipping down? How annoying!

A QVC customer who got sent the TSV to model and take pictures of herself.
So when her picture wearing the TSV was quickly flashed up, Jilly said that they would be speaking to her on air about it sometime today.
You are dangerously in the qvc loop, lol

Latest posts

Back