Marlawynne TSV 22/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, that’s nice. I haven’t seen that one, which is surprising as I thought I had seen them all while I’ve been browsing.
It just been added this week I think. In my recently viewed items at the bottom of the page it puts it as a blue/lilac icon picture (see below) instead of the pink which comes up when you click it. From that I guess in the future it may also come in that colour option will keep a look out.

Attachments

• 70755494-0D0A-4EA5-8F96-121C97656534.jpeg
    70755494-0D0A-4EA5-8F96-121C97656534.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 70
It just been added this week I think. In my recently viewed items at the bottom of the page it puts it as a blue/lilac icon picture (see below) instead of the pink which comes up when you click it. From that I guess in the future it may also come in that colour option will keep a look out.
That blue is lovely too. Tempting!

Love M&S they do loads of real designer stuff and always have a sale or vouchers if you are a sparks member. They even had Jaegar cashmere 70% off.
I’m the same. They have varied in their offerings over the years, but I have always bought the odd thing, mainly separates (I also like their footwear). Lately, though, I’ve found loads of things I’ve liked, and thanks to a few Sparks 20% discount codes, I’ve gone a bit mad. I should mention that I am spoilt as I have a decent sized store very, very close by, which is actually more convenient for seeing and buying and returning if necessary than watching dull presentations by annoying presenters doing the hard sell on tv and then ordering from my sitting room.

That blue is lovely too. Tempting!

I’m the same. They have varied in their offerings over the years, but I have always bought the odd thing, mainly separates (I also like their footwear). Lately, though, I’ve found loads of things I’ve liked, and thanks to a few Sparks 20% discount codes, I’ve gone a bit mad. I should mention that I am spoilt as I have a decent sized store very, very close by, which is actually more convenient for seeing and buying and returning if necessary than watching dull presentations by annoying presenters doing the hard sell on tv and then ordering from my sitting room.
Yes we have a very large M&S close by, so easy to pick up online orders just put your name into a machine 😊

Yes we have a very large M&S close by, so easy to pick up online orders just put your name into a machine 😊
I used one of those machines for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Very efficient. It means the staff can be out on the floor doing other things, carrying a pager thing which fetches them over with your goods when you put your name in at the machine. It was so quick. I made the mistake of taking my online returns back in a bag of my own, thinking I would just go to a till for a refund as before. Now you have to package items up and stick on a barcode label the machine gives you, then drop items in a drawer. I think you have to do each one separately as well? But I‘ll know next time.

Jackie had this on and I thought she looked really nice in it. I think it's a tall person's thing though, the large pattern and amount of fabric would swamp me.

CC

Oh, that’s nice. I haven’t seen that one, which is surprising as I thought I had seen them all while I’ve been browsing.
Available now in blue lilac option
£15 🤭

MarlaWynne Abstract Floral Drama Topper
Item Number: 192261
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £67.92
P&P £4.95

Layering up doesn't have to mean bulky knits and heavy coats. Do it in style with this fantastic topper from MarlaWynne featuring an open front design and a gorgeous abstract floral print that really catches your eye. A great transitional piece as we head towards warmer weather, this stylish design is the perfect cover-up for chilly mornings or evenings out and about.

Wear it your way - this really is a such a versatile piece. Dress it down with casual trousers or jeans paired with a simple vest and trainers for an effortlessly chic daytime outfit. Or drape it over a dress for smarter occasions to keep the chill at bay.

Which will you pick? Choose from five gorgeous colours to suit your style. Ecru/Black and Inky Blue/Ecru are classic staples that will match with anything, but if you're after a splash of subtle spring colour go for Sea Mist Grey/Grey Mist, Prairie Sand/Ecru or Wood Rose/Ecru.

• Loose fit
  • 3/4 length sleeves
  • Dropped shoulders
  • Side slits
  • Patch pocket
  • 60% cotton, 40% viscose
  • Hand wash only

Colour options:

• Ecru/Black
  • Prairie Sand/Ecru
  • Sea Mist Grey/Grey Mist
  • Inky Blue/Ecru
  • Wood Rose/Ecru

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 83.8cm (33"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 89.5cm (35.3"), XL: 93.4cm (36.8"), 2XL: 95.9cm (37.8"), 3XL: 101cm (39.8")
  • Length: XS: 80.7cm (31.8"), S: 81.3cm (32"), M: 81.9cm (32.3"), L: 82.9cm (32.6"), XL: 84.1cm (33.1"), 2XL: 84.8cm (33.4"), 3XL: 87cm (34.3")

All measurements are approximate

Available now in blue lilac option
£15 🤭
Lorna Ko wears a lot of M&S jumpers and she always looks smart in them.

Just seen this and Jilly is typical of someone who is a larger size not suiting an oversized garment and looking like a ship in full sail, not good?

Look at the sizes though. The XS is a 32 inch chest. When has MW EVER done any garment with a chest measurement less than 40 or 50 inches??? This would be a no no for me (even though I like the sea mist one) because this sizing is weird for this brand. According to the measurements I'd need a 3XL and I usually buy XS.

CC

Lorna Ko wears a lot of M&S jumpers and she always looks smart in them.
Oh I didn’t know that I will certainly pay more attention from now on.
But I do recall there was a top or sweatshirt, she wore not long ago and at the time I thought oh that’s nice.

Some of MW shades I do like but that’s as far as it goes and would certainly not make me purchase. Years ago when I made it to the outlet the offerings of hers at massive reductions and the state they looked in didn’t tempt me one bit.
An small observation wish Melissa would ditch those blue heeled mules, can’t stand them.
Oh and of what benefit was it that QVC have sent Claire Morley the TSV in the misty grey to do some modelling. As they have flashed up a picture of her and apparently they are going to speak to her sometime later today.
Don’t think for one minute she’s gonna say can you arrange someone to collect it as it’s not me.

Some of MW shades I do like but that’s as far as it goes and would certainly not make me purchase. Years ago when I made it to the outlet the offerings of hers at massive reductions and the state they looked in didn’t tempt me one bit.
An small observation wish Melissa would ditch those blue heeled mules, can’t stand them.
Oh and of what benefit was it that QVC have sent Claire Morley the TSV in the misty grey to do some modelling. As they have flashed up a picture of her and apparently they are going to speak to her sometime later today.
Don’t think for one minute she’s gonna say can you arrange someone to collect it as it’s not me.
I’m half watching and I laughed out loud when they said about the lady who’d been sent the TSV to “model” and review...

And it’s not even for the either of the launch shows (it’s happening Tuesday), so it’s extra pointless.

I’d pay good money, though, for her to say she hates it and thinks it’s an overpriced cardi...
And ask what the hell a topper is!

And totally agree those shoes Melissa is wearing are awful!
Maybe in in the 90’s!
Plus they look too small, and look even worse since she’s wearing them with trousers two inches too short (for the style)!

Latest posts

Back