Marlawynne TSV 22/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are dangerously in the qvc loop, lol
oh my gosh they did this with those ugly Sketchers 'slippers'(TSV) on the weekend was it?

Some woman called Sylvia who had been sent 2 pairs of the ghastly things.
She showed pics of herself and her daughter in them. She called herself a 'mature lady' and rattled on about her upcoming cruise for which they would be perfect.
Cringe ...and even more cringe for me listening to it!

Oh I didn’t know that I will certainly pay more attention from now on.
But I do recall there was a top or sweatshirt, she wore not long ago and at the time I thought oh that’s nice.
she wears some Sainsbury's ones too!

oh my gosh they did this with those ugly Sketchers 'slippers'(TSV) on the weekend was it?

Some woman called Sylvia who had been sent 2 pairs of the ghastly things.
She showed pics of herself and her daughter in them. She called herself a 'mature lady' and rattled on about her upcoming cruise for which they would be perfect.
Cringe ...and even more cringe for me listening to it!
'kinell.

Where do they find these cockwombles?

Why can't the esteemed Marla appear ever on QVC UK? If Danni Minogue can manage it from the other side of the world why is to too much for magic Marla? She doesn't have to do the whole show, just make a cameo appearance every now and then. It is all very well Melissa going on about "I was just saying to Marla the other day" etc but it is insulting to her British fans keeping her in luxury with all this colour co-ordinated viscose/poly tat. In fact it is becoming embarrassing, as she actually exists and apparently deigns to appear on the US version.

Marla before lockdown and US ban on flights to the UK used to appear in person, almost every show, then occasionally by video link, but since lives here and the USA more or less got back to normal, never, and that to me in common with other Stateside designers us insulting. Get your collective fingers out or we won’t buy.

Covid has created an alternative life/work style, which doesn't look like resuming anytime soon. Aside from all those who will carry on WFH in this country, we get those being interviewed on the tele who used to be in person in the studio. Now they can't be arsed to get through the front door to earn their appearance fees, and continue to sit in dim light from their homes. Ironic as well the number of times that WFH has been discussed by those whose screens continually freeze !!!!

And so it is with our American friends, Marla can't even be bothered to appear by video let alone get on a flight. Perhaps they just aren't willing to cough up for air fares and hotel costs anymore, just for a few hours on one day once or twice a month.

I know there are diversive views on wfh, but there is a lot of inconvenience experienced by customers because of it. When I've eventually got through to a company by someone wfh, the young lady couldn't answer what I wanted to know - before Covid she would say "hold on and I will ask my Supervisor", not something she could do when working from her home study !!! so I was left frustrated and she felt helpless in her inability to help.

Could the lack of dashing back and forth across The Atlantic have anything to do with a greater understanding of minimising our carbon footprint? I can't find an excuse for MW not occasionally showing up via video link though. If you want people to buy your hideously over-priced, one size fits nobody clothes, you could at least throw them a virtual bone every now and again.

Latest posts

Back