Michele Hope….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought she stopped selling on QVC years ago. It was only the odd item here and there available

She's certainly not retiring according to the Michelle Hope website.
Sounds likes she's been pushed then
Michele has posted on FB

'Dear Friends after 27 years in partnership with QVC I have taken the hard decision to step down and spend some time with my family. I have enjoyed the many years designing collections for you , meeting you and receiving such wonderful feedback. There are so many wonderful friends I have made at qvc and will continue to stay in touch. For now I am going to spend some down time and do some things in life I have always wanted to do. I thank you all so much for your continued loyalty and support and so many wonderful memories I have. So for now I will sign off please do stay in touch and I wish you lots of good health and happiness. Lots of love Michele xx'
What does it say differently then on her web site, I couldn’t find anything?🤔😲

So are we thinking then that Michele Hope brand is just breaking ties with QVCUK which will allow Michele greater freedom, to do things as she stated. But then that may not be actually that the brand is ceasing trading totally.

Just need to wait and see what happens with her website, will it be restocked, will there be new items, only time will tell.

Susan Graver was really good quality. I had a few of her tunic tops and best of all, I could fit into an XS :D

CC
I've still got a cream blouse with some black flowers on from her. Never needed ironing and the flier colours haven't faded.

I’m not really sure what opening there would be for the brand, as it is now, outside of Q as for a start who would know who she is.

Maybe her daughter will take it in a different direction.

I'm also sure I heard Julia say Gok Wan was also being "retired" from Q. I've not bought from either range I can't remember the last piece of clothing I have bought from them. I did see a lovely jacket from Phase Either which was £89+p&p on Q a quick Google and I got it online for £53 free postage. 😁

I'm also sure I heard Julia say Gok Wan was also being "retired" from Q. I've not bought from either range I can't remember the last piece of clothing I have bought from them. I did see a lovely jacket from Phase Either which was £89+p&p on Q a quick Google and I got it online for £53 free postage. 😁
He didn't last very long.

He didn't last very long.
No he didn't did he! I see on other threads here that he's doing lots of other projects he's probably been offered a deal with someone else a catalogue or something! I did see someone mention his Sainsbury's range a friend loved his jeans I never tried them it's great when you find something you know will fit and you can just buy them in various colours.

Supermarkets and high street shops seem to be ditching celeb ranges. Sainsbury’s and M&S have dropped the likes of Gok, Twiggy, Holly W. etc. Obviously not the money spinner they’d hoped.

Latest posts

Back