Molton Brown TSV 06/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, you’ve started me off on an M&S tack again. I can’t stop looking in there at the moment. Like you say, boffy and donna, they are sending out some great deals and freebies lately. You definitely need to get the app, Dream Girl. Do you at least log in to your account on a computer or tablet regularly? That’s where I’m seeing and receiving all the deals. Last year, they seemed to fall off badly. In fact, I emailed them, in October I think it was, to ask if they had forgotten me! This year, they have gone mad and at the moment I’ve got 20% off jewellery, skincare and jackets. For most of Feb I had 20% off all clothing. Also 500 points (£5 voucher) just for buying clothing or home, however low spend. And I can get a free bag of baked treats.

I didn’t know Clinique were coming as well, Donna. I know that wasn’t exclusive to QVC by any means but Q are gradually losing any “draw” they once had, what with M&S and Boots!

OK, I’ll shut up about M&S now! I am just popping in there now, though!
Check your marketing preferences first. It could be that you are opted out. I am and I never get freebies.
Oh yes 👏🏼 Well a little too much information but here goes.😉🙄🤔
So I had been looking to order some knickers as my drawer I thought need a complete revamp.
Anyway hubby wanted some trousers in the sale so he ordered and I added knickers. Anyway turned out trousers he didn’t think fitted right and the knickers I would never have chosen had I gone in store.
Now since your help with me getting updated, I found 20% off knickers yesterday.
A result a whole new selection of 20% off knickers and buy four get one free arriving for collection today.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🤭😉😂

So I had been looking to order some knickers as my drawer I thought need a complete revamp.
Anyway hubby wanted some trousers in the sale so he ordered and I added knickers. Anyway turned out trousers he didn’t think fitted right and the knickers I would never have chosen had I gone in store.
Now since your help with me getting updated, I found 20% off knickers yesterday.
A result a whole new selection of 20% off knickers and buy four get one free arriving for collection today.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🤭😉😂
Great! Between us, we’ll keep M&S afloat!

Great! Between us, we’ll keep M&S afloat!
Ordered 9.40pm last night and just received email order now ready to collect. 👍🏼

By the way, they got those little £15 jumpers in at my local M&S in the pink and the blue floral patterns you were talking about on here. They soon sold out but I’m not surprised.
Yep party due to the fact I had one of each 😉

Ordered 9.40pm last night and just received email order now ready to collect. 👍🏼
So hubby causes M&S confusion.😉
Calls in for my order the assistant says oh that’s really strange, holding the hand held scanner to my parcel. One parcel she says but 14 items!!!
Don’t know what’s happening there then. Oh I do says hubby it’s full of knickers.
Good job she doesn’t know some packs contain more than one pair.
Oh and he’ll be going back with the ones I choose not to keep.
😂😂😂

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🤭😉😂
Yes I bought 4 of the Brazilian design today😊

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🤭😉😂
Are the Sparks offers random do you know?

I’ve got the M&S and generally find it a real pain - the basket often doesn’t load etc! - and I’ve not being getting Sparks offers for ages.

I used to get great offers including the 20% across the shop and so on.

Then I got nothing for a long and then I stopped checking - when I have done, it’s been useless £5 off joining National Trust membership type things!

But I would use 20% knickers!

All I’ve got is 30% MTM curtains and various competitions! :(

Bikini style sit low on the hip with no VPL, I hate big pants 😳
I used to like bikini knickers but Brazilian just drive me mad. They look nice if I don’t move, but generally they don’t stay where they’re put!

For years I was a high-leg knicker (pants!) devotee - bikini if I was feeling thin! - and I do still like them...

Then a few years ago, a friend said she wore midi knickers, which I’d not even heard of and imagined Bridget Jones.
But I bought a 5 pack in a seamless microfibre fabric and I’ve never looked back!

I don’t have a juicy or mummy tummy, but I love feeling enclosed across front and back and they are SO comfy I forget they’re even on!
They’re not exactly sexy but they don’t look bad - I draw the line at full briefs! - and the lacy ones are quite pretty...! 🩲

I’ve got the M&S and generally find it a real pain - the basket often doesn’t load etc! - and I’ve not being getting Sparks offers for ages.

Then I got nothing for a long and then I stopped checking - when I have done, it’s been useless £5 off joining National Trust membership type things!

I used to like bikini knickers but Brazilian just drive me mad. They look nice if I don’t move, but generally they don’t stay where they’re put!

For years I was a high-leg knicker (pants!) devotee - bikini if I was feeling thin! - and I do still like them...

Then a few years ago, a friend said she wore midi knickers, which I’d not even heard of and imagined Bridget Jones.
But I bought a 5 pack in a seamless microfibre fabric and I’ve never looked back!

I don’t have a juicy or mummy tummy, but I love feeling enclosed across front and back and they are SO comfy I forget they’re even on!
They’re not exactly sexy but they don’t look bad - I draw the line at full briefs! - and the lacy ones are quite pretty...! 🩲
If you look at the posts to me on this thread you’ll see I too was having no offers given to me. So there were suggestions to update email preferences and download the M&S app. They are at the moment having a great giveaway of offers every day until the 16th March.

If you look at the posts to me on this thread you’ll see I too was having no offers given to me. So there were suggestions to update email preferences and download the M&S app. They are at the moment having a great giveaway of offers every day until the 16th March.
Yes thanks, I do already have the app.
Not sure that I want the email notifcations but maybe I should try adding that.

I can see that I’ve got 8 offers but they’re all things like competitions. Couple are M&S shop discounts but odd ones!

What I wasn’t sure is if everyone got the same offers. I would like and use 20% off knickers 😉

They have still got some good sale deals on tho! Nice denim shirt dress for £7 am very tempted by!

I can see that I’ve got 8 offers but they’re all things like competitions. Couple are M&S shop discounts but odd ones!

What I wasn’t sure is if everyone got the same offers. I would like and use 20% off knickers 😉

They have still got some good sale deals on tho! Nice denim shirt dress for £7 am very tempted by!
Because I was finding the app and offers in it so bad last year, I think I actually deleted it and reloaded it after clearing and resetting all my preferences online but I don’t think you need to do that. I would recommend just logging on to your account online and sorting out your marketing preferences, though. As for emails, I must admit I’m now getting a few every day but it’s either ones I’m happy to get about new offers (see below) and sales (not just Sparks discounts), or about new products they think I “might like” (often wrongly!) and asking me to review things. I’d rather get a few pesky ones than none. I don’t know about other people here, but I also receive occasional offers in the post, ie paper coupons which you have to remember to carry and use/scan at the till. These are connected to the M&S credit card though, things like triple points and bonus points which later convert into money-off vouchers.

I believe my sudden glut of Sparks deals is mostly due to an M&S sales drive generally (two assistants have independently mentioned they are doing lots of Sparks discounts at the moment), but partly in my case also due to my own recent splurge(s) which prompted them to encourage me more. I am getting the odd deal that is completely useless to me, where last year it was nearly all inappropriate ones. I don’t think we do all get the same offers but some do do the rounds, like the Brazilian knickers one Lynn and I have. Then there are the free treats it seems some of us are getting more of - not sure how randomly they are given out but they seem more regular now, too.

Another thing to mention is do check the details if and when you get Sparks offers. Check the expiry date, obviously, but also whether they are single or multiple use. They vary.

Not that I know anything about M&S shopping …! :unsure:

linkplease?

link pls?

Latest posts

Back