Molton Brown TSV 2/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Molton Brown, but I certainly wouldn't give them as presents. For starters, those I buy for wouldn't appreciate the cost - so may as well buy them Bailey & Harding ! They certainly wouldn't know the difference.

And what the hell was Jemma wearing ? pink sequin mini skirt with knee length white boots ? finished off with a double knit cardi. Words fail me. Dress young if you must, but there is a point that's not crossed, and she crossed it big time.

Back in the 70's I once worked opposite a shop where the owner would wear a mini dress/skirt with similar white boots, and from the back with her flicked up hair she looked about 23 - then she turned around, her face gave it away, she was almost 60. Like Dick Emery as Daphne.

Last edited:
I like Molton Brown, but I certainly wouldn't give them as presents. For starters, those I buy for wouldn't appreciate the cost - so may as well buy them Bailey & Harding ! They certainly wouldn't know the difference.

And what the hell was Jemma wearing ? pink sequin mini skirt with knee length white boots ? finished off with a double knit cardi. Words fail me. Dress young if you must, but there is a point that's not crossed, and she crossed it big time.

Back in the 70's I once worked opposite a shop where the owner would wear a mini dress/skirt with similar white boots, and from the back with her flicked up hair she looked about 23 - then she turned around, her face gave it away, she was almost 60. Like Dick Emery as Daphne.
;) Not your thing then, Brissles?

F5688692-CFA6-4255-9F00-78208BDA82CF.jpeg

She is so conservative when reviewing the newspapers on Sky News - loads of political views. Her voice is totally different from BA duties on QVC.

Well, her age, face and voice aside. What she was wearing didn't 'gel' together at all. Sequin skirt and white boots - yep ok (I wore something similar in my 20's back in the late 1960's) BUT putting it with a Mummy's Own knitting pattern cardi with pearl buttons and pushed up sleeves :eek: :eek: :eek: is a crime against fashion ! Perhaps there is someone at QVC that she fancies, but with her strident teacher commanding voice I picture her more as a dominatrix - she only needs a whip with what she was wearing.

Latest posts

Back