Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

funnily enough I found an old bottle of MB handwash in my beauty stash in the summer. Can't remember the flavour but it was a delicious warm masculine fragrance and it lingered for a while - I felt compelled to keep smelling my hands. IMO far superior to L'Occitane. I used to like Jill Goldsmith their guest too.

Went into my local MB store, and spent some time reading the new names for the old familiar products (Rose graniti now renamed as something like ginger and pomegranate, which they said represented the ingredients used in the old product). They also told me the products are now more natural, but they looked to me to be in the sort of neon colours of the 1960s - reminding me of the cheap bubble baths in pound shops. So, so, so disappointed, as I so liked MB.

I bought my son samphire shower gel at the weekend, it smelled gorgeous. I could have picked out a few for myself but resisted. I seemed the like the bluey coloured one the best which all had a fresh smell

I hope this is true. Just about the only time I ever bought Molton Brown was from QVC. Our posh street shop is just a little unaffordable.

CC

it will be no cheaper on QVC than in the shop if they do and the only good value will be a tsv at about £50

How do you know this as it hasn't been confirmed Molton Brown will be back yet , so saying it will be the same price as shops is just speculation :S

Blast! I knew I had read something I like was in TK at the moment but as I went past it today I just could not remember what, so I did not go in. I shall have to wait for the MB sale offerings now though, too blustery to go out again before Xmas!

Oh God, Chloe is on with her cuddly toy again!

Blast! I knew I had read something I like was in TK at the moment but as I went past it today I just could not remember what, so I did not go in. I shall have to wait for the MB sale offerings now though, too blustery to go out again before Xmas!

Oh God, Chloe is on with her cuddly toy again!

I was in Tk maxx just the other day and they didn't have any MB sadly so it must be only in certain stores.

they had the green one i thinks its a mans scent shower gel in the tk max near where i live

Aveda is Estee Lauder owned, so I doubt it. Also they will do the Bobbi Brown thing(owned same company) everything apart from a odd kit is exactly the same price as on counter.

L'Occitane pad out their kits with small sizes, I will imagine if MB came back same thing. The MB brand has changed so much since they used to be QVC, price wise etc. If they came back they can dictate their own prices as QVC have customers begging for the brand.

For an idea check out the prices on QVC US and then the prices they charge in US stores. Oh and don't forget there will be sales tax added onto the price you see.

I have just posted elsewhere that there is a set of 10 50cl minis on the MB and JL websites. They compare well to the £38 12 piece pre Xmas which I was tempted by but thought too pricey. I have just got mine from JL on click and collect so no postage too, hurrah!

Just seen on Alison Young's twitter that someone asked - Can you not bring back Molton Brown please?

Her answer was - coming x

Latest posts

Back