More Used Goods!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth if not happy just ask CS for return label and tell them why, I've never been refused. They might even arrange a Hermes pick up for your item.

I did call and explain and, to be fair, the chap I spoke to was great. Friendly, helpful and really apologetic about the problem. He arranged a label right away. I know it means a few days wait but it's easier than claiming back the postage myself.

On reading through some of the replies to the opening post, I am a bit dismayed, I have never received in 20 years an item, touched by someone else before it reached me, as described in the post I mentioned.

This surprises me.

On reading through some of the replies to the opening post, I am a bit dismayed, I have never received in 20 years an item, touched by someone else before it reached me, as described in the post I mentioned.

This surprises me.

I've had returns that were really good, untouched but still a return, I've also had returns that were really good, untouched were I wouldn't have known they were returns only someone's returns slip was still left in the box/pocket, wouldn't have know otherwise.

Latest posts

Back