Morganite TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emmsies

Registered Shopper
I was just wondering if anybody knows what the upcoming Morganite TSV will be on Tuesday?
I heard AY say it was going to be a ring, but don't know anything else apart from that.
Emma

The ring was on AY's little finger during the midnight hour and then she said it was Tuesday's TSV, I think that the video is still there if anyone would like to watch it back.

Yes, I noticed the ring on her little finger & wondered if it was the upcoming TSV too.
It looked like it had three stones, a trio, but it was a bit hard to see as it was twisted away from the camera a lot of the time.
Bet it's expensive. Most of the jewellery seems to have shot up in price even after allowing for gold & vat increases.

Thanks Marina
I couldn't see the ring properly on the video either...I do love Morganite though and hope it wont be too expensive:blush:

I do not find jewellery like that good value on QVC. I also do not like that rings always have the shank a little hollowed out IYKWIM, they are always a little flimsy as well.

I caught AY showing it during the 5pm hour, it is a 3 stone ring, looks like it is in Rose Gold.

How stupid does that style of ring look on a little finger?:down:

Really its a square cut three stone ring not a pinkie ring by any stretch. Oh and it was too big for her and keep moving round anyway.

Actually looks style wise to a QVC ring I own in Aquamarine, had it for a good few years too. QVC don't wander far from their usual designs do they.

On the mid-day show JF said it would be the last showing of the TSV. All sizes were in stock!!!!!! Overpriced for what it is and no easy pay instalments.

They have just shown an a turtle ring (right on trend my a*rse) priced at nearly £400 - just a snip then? Would rather spend that amount on a Pandora bracelet. I know now that QVC have lost the plot.

The TSV although have not seen it 'live' looks very like a Aquamarine ring I treated myself to some time ago & which I love. There are some lovely pieces today but I am not into spending this sort of cash at the moment ( or indeed in the future!)

It's a beautiful ring, but I would only have been tempted if it had been on easy pay.and another thing.

Surprisingly, it looks like not one single size has sold out as of 11pm. I wonder how long til we see it in clearance? I love morganite but this style of ring just doesn't do it for me, and it looked a bit washed out for the price anyway.

Latest posts

Back