My favourite guest presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Well, my vote goes to Lenny of Nina Leonard. I enjoy watching this cheeky chappy, with his lively personality and great sense of humour. Never know what he's going to say next! :grin:

Well I will be greedy and pick three- Laura Geller, Nicky from Birkenstock and Carolyn from South Western Silver because they all love the products they create or represent in Nickys case and seem genuine, down to earth and knowledgeable and never annoy me!

I find Lenny very watchable too. Also like the lady guest presenter for one of the shoe brands......think it's Van Dal.

I must be really greedy then bacause i like all the above and Honora Ralph and Lulu Guinness cause shes as mad as a box of frogs and is not in touch with the real world!

Well, my vote goes to Lenny of Nina Leonard. I enjoy watching this cheeky chappy, with his lively personality and great sense of humour. Never know what he's going to say next! :grin:

I must be really greedy then bacause i like all the above and Honora Ralph and Lulu Guinness cause shes as mad as a box of frogs and is not in touch with the real world!

Ditto Lenny and definitely Lulu! Both as mad as hatters, love watching them! Trying to think who else......

I quite like Nicky Gerwitz as she's very laid back and has a laugh. I like Keeley but only when she's with Alison. Basically, I like the mad, funny, relaxed ones! And I think even Kim comes under that category *yikes*!!

Dislike boring and serious guests who have their heads stuck up their own behinds and think they're chocolate! :p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I used to watch Ojon just for the hairdresser Johnny. In all the years I watched him he never spoke. Always wondered why. Perhaps he had a voice like Alan Ball or Joe Pasquali

I like Laura G, Lulu G, Ken Paves, all seem very knowledgeable and good ambassadors ...mmm.. !!! I struggle after these.. find most of the others annoying TBH- too loud / trying too hard /just plain irritating! :doh:

I like watching Mally, Lenny, Lulu and Harold the pompoos guy, because they are all so interesting and the Birkenstock lady is lovely and very knowledgeable about the products.

I love the lady who guests on the Frank Usher shows. She's as nutty as Lulu G, but there's a real warmth to her IYKWIM?

I love the lady who guests on the Frank Usher shows. She's as nutty as Lulu G, but there's a real warmth to her IYKWIM?

Yes, I like her too! Had forgotten about her. It's been a while since Frank Usher has been on hasn't it?

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I like Lulu G (obviously!!). Lenny does seem like a nice guy (not so keen on his fashions at times though) and I really like Dennis Basso too as I think he comes across as a really nice bloke and he makes me laugh at times! (I love his coats too!).

Pleased to see Lenny back on the 3pm hour though he did admit to still feeling under the weather and wasn't at all keen on ours here......(blighted by all those bl**dy Ultrasun hours!)

Hope he's up to the 11pm hour and best wishes to him from all his friends on here. :nod:

Pleased to see Lenny back on the 3pm hour though he did admit to still feeling under the weather and wasn't at all keen on ours here......(blighted by all those bl**dy Ultrasun hours!)

Hope he's up to the 11pm hour and best wishes to him from all his friends on here. :nod:
Ya, I like him and was glad to see him back, he was quieter than usual though. I wonder what it was, maybe tummy upset:thinking:

Quieter was a blessing IMO, way too loud for me as a rule- gets right on my errr ---nerves, just goes to show you can't please everyone. Hope he's OK though, am sure he is a wonderful person!!

Latest posts

Back