Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
New CID 3 Piece Party Eyes Collection

QVC Price: £27.50

One Time Only Price : £22.55[/COLOR]

P&P: £3.95
204916.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/New-CID-3-Piec...04916.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@3ff83ff8

New CID Party Eyes Collection. This fab collection contains a long-wearing i-Gel eyeliner, a gorgeous mousse-tectured i-Colour eyeshadow and award-winning i-Flutter mascara. Create fabulous eye looks for the party season with this glam set from New CID.

Contains:

•1 x i-Gel (0.95g) - a gel formulation that glides onto the skin and delivers intense colour with one easy stroke, perfect for beginners and pros alike. This long wear formulation comes in three palettes with a brush that is perfectly shaped to make applying eyeliner easy
•1 x i-Colour (5g) - a long-lasting mousse textured cream eye-shadow which is simple to blend and will not crease
•1 x i-Flutter (8ml) - an award-winning mascara that lengthens and gives volume to lashes with its double brush wand, and delivers superior separation

How to use:

i-Gel

•When looking in the mirror, tilt your chin up and look down your nose
•Then with the specially shaped i-Gel brush, use the flat edge to dot the i-Gel along the lash line, joining the dots together as you go
•Apply a wider line for a stronger look

i-Colour

•Use an eye shadow brush to apply i-Colour directly to the eyelid
•Start at the lash line and blend upwards towards the socket line
•The mousse like texture of i-Colour means that it can be blended back for a very sheer colour or layered up for a more intense look

i-Flutter

•Carefully coat lashes on the outside corners of the eyes to subtly open them up
•i-Flutter is a must for anyone who likes to add volume and length to lashes

Option colours

Smokey Blue

•i-Gel Multi
•i-Colour Cobalt
•i-Flutter Blue

Natural option

•i-Gel Brown
•i-Colour Crystal Quartz
•i-Flutter Plum

I want to like this range, I like the lady who owns it and Mikey is a good laugh.

Have already asked for the gel liner in multi for Christmas, having to stop myself giving in to temptation and ordering this!

Latest posts

Back