New presenting style: wrestling the guest!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Of course you lot realize that going on about what I've missed even more is hardly helping someone as nosy as me, yes? :mysmilie_10: :headbang:

Of course you lot realize that going on about what I've missed even more is hardly helping someone as nosy as me, yes? :mysmilie_10: :headbang:

That's the beauty of it though, PeeSimon acts the same day in day out so when people talk about him you don't have to watch to know what a complete idiot he's being, too much PS is damaging to the sanity anyway. Since his Butlins days in the 90s, the mans became more camp than a row of tents, he thinks its endearing.......he should think again. :mysmilie_13:

Pete's antics are like busses......if you miss one, you know there will be others along later, so it's not like 'miss it, miss out'. He constantly finds new heights of weird behaviour to indulge in. It really is car crash telly, I sometimes just can't look away - if it's just repetition of one of his previous 'standard routines' I will usually turn off after a couple of minutes, but if he's trying to pronounce a new word, then I confess I sit mesmerised at the different variations. This week we've had about 3 different versions of 'ergonomically' before he gave up and substituted another word, and several versions of 'magnificent', none of which were correct. I suggest we produce a whole new dictionary of "Pete-isms" which will then enter the English Language for all time. Contributions welcome. Off topic a bit, but I would dearly love to know what really happened during his very brief stint at Gems TV - every time I see Rachel Hatton presenting (as she is tonight) I remember that poor girl having to hand over to him at the end of her show; she deserved a medal.

That's the beauty of it though, PeeSimon acts the same day in day out so when people talk about him you don't have to watch to know what a complete idiot he's being, too much PS is damaging to the sanity anyway. Since his Butlins days in the 90s, the mans became more camp than a row of tents, he thinks its endearing.......he should think again. :mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
Isn't Peter Simon hilarious. He is selling pocket watches and claimed that all the young celebs have them hanging out of their pockets and that "Justin Bender" has one. He then corrected it to "Beiber". Laugh, I nearly did...

Justin Bieber has no gay tendancies that I can detect.

Perhaps our Pete has a little bit of a crush on young Justin?

Pervy Pete probably has a dirty fantasy scenario involving Justin and the memory foam mattress product:

"Justin, come and sit on this memory foam mattress with Uncle Pete. Oh yes, it's firm to the touch. isn't it, Justin? It moulds to your body shape...invented by NASA in space....yes, Justin it's like if I put my hand here moulding the shape on your lap...is that your iphone in your pocket....wish I could stroke and play with your iphone, right now on this super memory foam mattress, Justin...."

If people think I am exaggerating Pete's perviness just take a look at this video with him and Marina Berry demonstrating a 'furry banket'. Forward to 6:39 to watch the clip:

Naughty, naughty, Peter! :giggle:

Justin Bieber has no gay tendancies that I can detect.

Perhaps our Pete has a little bit of a crush on young Justin?

Pervy Pete probably has a dirty fantasy scenario involving Justin and the memory foam mattress product:

"Justin, come and sit on this memory foam mattress with Uncle Pete. Oh yes, it's firm to the touch. isn't it, Justin? It moulds to your body shape...invented by NASA in space....yes, Justin it's like if I put my hand here moulding the shape on your lap...is that your iphone in your pocket....wish I could stroke and play with your iphone, right now on this super memory foam mattress, Justin...."

If people think I am exaggerating Pete's perviness just take a look at this video with him and Marina Berry demonstrating a 'furry banket'. Forward to 6:39 to watch the clip:

Naughty, naughty, Peter! :giggle:[/QUOTE

I forgot Barra Boi ever had hair, but yeah same old Pervy Pete. Watching it though there's no surprise why Bid went tees up.

Pete's antics are like busses......if you miss one, you know there will be others along later, so it's not like 'miss it, miss out'. He constantly finds new heights of weird behaviour to indulge in. It really is car crash telly, I sometimes just can't look away - if it's just repetition of one of his previous 'standard routines' I will usually turn off after a couple of minutes, but if he's trying to pronounce a new word, then I confess I sit mesmerised at the different variations. This week we've had about 3 different versions of 'ergonomically' before he gave up and substituted another word, and several versions of 'magnificent', none of which were correct. I suggest we produce a whole new dictionary of "Pete-isms" which will then enter the English Language for all time. Contributions welcome. Off topic a bit, but I would dearly love to know what really happened during his very brief stint at Gems TV - every time I see Rachel Hatton presenting (as she is tonight) I remember that poor girl having to hand over to him at the end of her show; she deserved a medal.

And whatever ever he's flogging you know he'll act completely the same. Same Pervy Pete, different product.

After all that, I know now that my life won't be diminished if I miss PP's innuendos. Not subtle, not funny, just pathetic. Thank you all. I can relax.

I wonder if Marina Berry ever looks back at her "60 minutes of innuendo & muck, little about the product" shows with Pete on Bid and cringes? Especially as she's now on TJC and much more sedate! Wonder if she curses Youtube!!

I don't think this helped :mysmilie_506:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BPXw1vJdL_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How could I have forgotten this, Mommabear? Probably a contender for his Finest Hour, I'd think. He looked crazy enough before the 'staged collapse' on the studio floor, but he looked even barmier with his hair on end when he got up and went back to the desk to carry on flogging the ring. Can't think why he "disappeared" from Gems TV, can you?:mysmilie_17:

Last edited:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BPXw1vJdL_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That performance was horrific :taphead:

How could I have forgotten this, Mommabear? Probably a contender for his Finest Hour, I'd think. He looked crazy enough before the 'staged collapse' on the studio floor, but he looked even barmier with his hair on end when he got up and went back to the desk to carry on flogging the ring. Can't think why he "disappeared" from Gems TV, can you?:mysmilie_17:

Haha........I can't find the other one on youtube that I saw. Him on his back with his legs in the air. Do you remember seeing that display?

In fact, I don't know why they bothered issuing him with a chair :giggle:

Haha........I can't find the other one on youtube that I saw. Him on his back with his legs in the air. Do you remember seeing that display?

In fact, I don't know why they bothered issuing him with a chair :giggle:

Is that the one where Pervy Pete was a 'dolphin' and Marina 'swam' up to him to rub his belly....

... I need help. i really do... need. to. stop. watching. Bid. videos. :mysmilie_13:

Is that the one where Pervy Pete was a 'dolphin' and Marina 'swam' up to him to rub his belly....

... I need help. i really do... need. to. stop. watching. Bid. videos. :mysmilie_13:

Oh Greg, I don't think I've had the pleasure of that one!

The legs in the air one was on Gems. I think he must have spent most of his short time there on the floor!

Ill see if I can find it. You will need medication/psychological assistance once you see the performance.

Edit: There we go!

He was only there two weeks, no one officially said why he left but word on the street says he was let go. After seeing that who could blame but them, the real question is though why on earth would IW see his style of presenting acceptable?

Latest posts

Back