New presenting style: wrestling the guest!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear, oh yes, I remember turning to Gems and he wasn't at the desk, - the camera operator was focussed, but on an empty desk with no Pete!! Then they must have given the camera operator a double brandy or an injection to alleviate shock and restore him/her to the real world, and the next minute the camera swivelled on to Pete, lying on the floor in silence, pretending he was overcome by the low prices. That was very close to the time when he disappeared for good. What about the comment "look at this, it's a beautiful tanzanite, - oh, it's an amethyst". Priceless.

Oh Greg, I don't think I've had the pleasure of that one!

The legs in the air one was on Gems. I think he must have spent most of his short time there on the floor!

I wonder if we've seen the deepest of the depths Peter is prepared to sink to to sell?

His presenting has the same morbid entertainment value as the deluded hopefuls you see in the audition phase of shows like X-Factor and Britain's Got Talent (shows I won't watch any more).

I wonder if, when he's off air, he hangs up this persona and is actually a fairly normal human being rather than the sideshow grotesque we know and despair of?

I wonder if we've seen the deepest of the depths Peter is prepared to sink to to sell?

His presenting has the same morbid entertainment value as the deluded hopefuls you see in the audition phase of shows like X-Factor and Britain's Got Talent (shows I won't watch any more).

I wonder if, when he's off air, he hangs up this persona and is actually a fairly normal human being rather than the sideshow grotesque we know and despair of?

I have always had the impression that he laughs hysterically at his antics off-air and what he gets away with. I always get the impression he is a nasty piece of work off camera. I may be wrong but that thought never leaves me.

I reckon he is nice off camera. He had a great rapport with the other presenters and assistants on Bid.

His presenter persona is dreadful though....

Just channel hopped and caught Barra Boi in a pair of shorts doing the Vibropwer hour, oh the poor thing, chickens have better legs, honestly to get the scale right, imagine a matchstick in a toilet roll and you get the idea, that along with his intimidating, aggressive presenting makes him look absolutely hilarious! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

I think the same, Muttley. He definitely thinks he's hilariously funny, and as IW seem to condone his on-screen behaviour, is it any wonder that he thinks he's non-stick coated?

I have always had the impression that he laughs hysterically at his antics off-air and what he gets away with. I always get the impression he is a nasty piece of work off camera. I may be wrong but that thought never leaves me.

Latest posts

Back