New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you'll find that says 'Feedback' not 'Facebook' Strato?
Are you saying the tab itself (as opposed to the pop-up window) is covering over stuff? I don't have this at all, my tab is maybe 1cm x 4cm & doesn't obscure anything! What is your tab covering over on say the home page?

Stupid me, you're probably looking at this in a 4:3 format aren't you, whereas I'm using a widescreen TV as a monitor?

Anyway, my tab's gone now - dumped it via AdBlock! Right clicked tab, chose the one ending '....tab.png' (or something like that, I've forgotten already, just not the 'images*' one! lol) & bye bye annoying tab! :wink:

You are right, it says feedback :embarrassed: It appeared about the same time as I put the QVC facebook link into favourites, so just thought it said facebook and was to do with this!

But people on here often tell me I should have gone to specsavers (other opticians are available lol).

I have my screen enlarged to 150% or more, which causes problems with overlapping, so this tab does cover stuff underneath it.

You are right, it says feedback :embarrassed: It appeared about the same time as I put the QVC facebook link into favourites, so just thought it said facebook and was to do with this!

But people on here often tell me I should have gone to specsavers (other opticians are available lol).

I have my screen enlarged to 150% or more, which causes problems with overlapping, so this tab does cover stuff underneath it.

Ha ha, I thought it said 'Facebook' too until another poster mentioned it today (I have terrible eyesight & could just about make out the 'F' & the 'k' on the end!), so wasted on me!

As I said, I dumped it via AdBlock anyway, so no longer a problem!

If you are having trouble reading the screen & use Firefox, have you tried NoSquint (google it, it does all sorts of useful things!), which basically enlarges font size on screen etc. but keeps pages in proportion, so no scrolling left & right trying to read it!
(I used it all the time previously but currently have a large TV as a monitor so can manage without it!)

Does anyone know how to search by easy paymets? One of the presenters mentioned it yesterday and for the life of me I can't find it...

Does anyone know how to search by easy paymets? One of the presenters mentioned it yesterday and for the life of me I can't find it...

Unless there's another secret way I don't know about - pick a category from underneath the top bar, from which you can choose to shop by specific item type or by brand if you wish (or type into search box) & when you click on your choice there will then be sections on the left of the page with grey headings. Near the bottom is one called 'Top Finds' & 'Easy Pay Offers' etc. are in that.

Ah got it, thank you KWC!! I was looking for Gale Hayman but the option wasn't there, probably because there are no EP!! But now I know how - wooh ooh!! Cheers :happy:

Latest posts

Back