New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it on the whole, it's just that it won't always let me see what I want to see & then I have a paddy.

You might not be so keen when you've seen this message umpteen times a day..:headbang:

Your session has expired. Please log in again.

:mysmilie_497: That message, irritation wise, is on a par with the annoying pop-up on eBay that keeps asking for your postcode if you're not logged in, or have left a page open for a while.....! :tongue:

The QVC one is particularly irritating in that it only does this if one has been foolish enough to log in in the first place, otherwise it doesn't appear at all, the logic behind that escapes me entirely I have to say......! :thinking:

The new bliddy website won't let me view anything without logging into my account!! What's the skewed logic behind that bollox!!!???? :angry: Thank feck I can still navigate the old website on Opera. :whew: The only good things about the new one are the wish list and the ability to cancel an order, if you're quick enough that is....and haven't been logged out again. :confused:

Have only just received the new website. Clicked on to NEW arrivals, and mixed up amongst them are Last Click Items................ why ??????

I like it :0)

I like some of it.....! (Though I am disappointed to see that, despite having a not dissimilar interface, the new UK site is not simply a carbon copy of the US one....you know, with more than one pic, proper descriptions & so on!)

I don't like:

1. Brand shop info appears to have disappeared, so unable to see at a glance when shows are coming up!

2. Apparently no way to see what other items have been on/will be featuring on a particular show, until the TV guide rolls onto the next hour & the items/videos for said items appear in the TV guide listing!

3. 'Today's product videos' are no more it would seem, the only videos that come up now, via the TV guide, are generic ones not ones relating to a specific show! (Thus, if nothing else, no longer lessening the boredom of a dreary day from reading a 'Did you see....?' post & scampering over to observe guest/presenter/both doing/saying something inane/inherently stupid! *sigh*)

4. 'Your session has expired, please log in'.......'My patience has expired, please **** off!'

Other than that (& apart from all the Beta glitches, 404 pages & such like!), it is not too bad! :emo:

I like it :0)

I'd be OK with it now apart from two outstanding issues:

1. The "your session has expired" issue - even when I'm just browsing!!!
2. Showing things that are not only unavailable but haven't been in stock for months!!!

Other than that, I have to admit that it's much better than when it first appeared but surely those things can't be too difficult to sort, can they?!

Well I haven't got it! I had it for about six weeks. Then it went but I've still got the old one. I thought everyone was getting the new one today.

I only realised when Burlz gave the link for the cheap cushions and it wouldn't work.

Bit odd. Or perhaps they're rolling it out tomorrow and not today.

I'm still on the old site and I've never had access to the new one, but judging by the comments from everyone I don't seem to be missing very much !

I normally use Google Chrome as my search engine but have have previously tried using IE for the new QVC site I've just tried again and it's there but I still have the old one on Chrome! Will now have a look at the new one to see what everyone's been on about for the last few weeks !

I have still got the old website on FF but if I type in any of the numbers in the new beauty items
it comes up contact CS so dont know if they are removing all the stuff off the old website or what they are up to but I just wish they would get it sorted

I have still got the old website on FF but if I type in any of the numbers in the new beauty items
it comes up contact CS so dont know if they are removing all the stuff off the old website or what they are up to but I just wish they would get it sorted

basically everything im posting now is running of the new website so most of it will say out of stock or cs message on the old website

I'm a bit puzzled at how I will know if I've got the new site - is it radically different? (sorry if very daft question)

its radically different as its more like the american site but with more flaws than you can think of

Have just seen the new website for the first time!! Galloping insomnia, so crept away to leave OH in peace, and found it on main computer rather than the i-Pad I usually use for viewing the forum.

Does look very like the US site - probably not a bad thing - but if your posts are anything to go by it will have disappeared the next time I look!!

Let's hope the tweaking and tinkering is over soon so we can all get used to using it - but will we find anything else to complain about, I wonder???:clock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back