New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there a way to at least have a look at the new site? I usually use Safari, but can use Google Chrome and Firefox and seem to get the old site on both of those too!

On the old site, the bit where you can look at Hot Picks which is usually no 3, click on the no 2(no 1 will be the TSV), it gives you a short tour.

I've submitted feedback over 20 times but the new site is still utter carp! Not that I'd expect my input to have an effect, just that I can't understand why there hasn't been the slightest improvement. Are they addressing the bugs or just hoping we'll get used to them?

Jude xx

PS If I worked in their web-design I'd be pushing for them to regress.

Mine continues to swap between the old & the new on Firefox but is always (I think!) the new one on Chromium, so if anyone also has a Linux based system installed on their/one of their 'puter(s), it might be worth looking on that?
:mysmilie_484:

I've submitted feedback over 20 times but the new site is still utter carp! Not that I'd expect my input to have an effect, just that I can't understand why there hasn't been the slightest improvement. Are they addressing the bugs or just hoping we'll get used to them?

Jude xx

PS If I worked in their web-design I'd be pushing for them to regress.

Preferably into a previous life the useless to$$ers :wink:

Apols if this has been discussed while I was on my hols but has the ability to cancel an order been removed from the new website? It was the only redeeming feature, if you could get it to work.

Mind you, I've just tried to look at my account and just got "bad request" ! What a pile of w@nk!

Jude xx

Well, I've now got the new website and I think it's awful. I'm using it on my iPad (don't like the app other than ordering whatever is on screen!) and I don't have options across the top to go into beauty, fashion etc.
When I search for anything, it just keeps crashing and saying there is nothing to be found, and it won't let me go beyond page one where there is more than one page, or sort by price or anything.
I'd like the old site back please! ;-)

Apols if this has been discussed while I was on my hols but has the ability to cancel an order been removed from the new website? It was the only redeeming feature, if you could get it to work.

Mind you, I've just tried to look at my account and just got "bad request" ! What a pile of w@nk!

Jude xx
Hi Jude, the cancel option used to be on the front of the order history page but now it's hidden. Click on the order number and it will take you to the order details and if the availabilty to cancel ( i.e. within 3 hours I was told) there will be a cancel box showing. Anyway that's how it worked for me recently. Yes I agree the new site is a pile of poo. Sx

3 hours? When I first noticed it was any time upto the despatch which was great for clearing out lots of waitlist orders I was starting to lose track of. I just trawled through my account and clicked to cancel about 6 or 7 old orders, it was a v liberating feeling! Mind you they may never have been sent out anyway but it's annoying when a forgotten waitlist order arrives out of the blue.

Jude xx

The new website arrived for me yesterday. Didn't have any problems and luckily found a pair of half-price Skechers in Last Clicks whilst playing!

I wasn't aware of the Cancel option on the old website, following PPC's instruction have looked at a pair of Skechers slippers I ordered yesterday on waitlist and the option is still valid - will have to remember this?

Yes I did the same and as you Jude and really enjoyed that little bit of power :grin: and I think the cancel option remains all the time an item is still on waitlst.

Features I'd still like them to add to the new site...

...assuming this is a work in progress and they're still working on it:

I'd like to be able to search within "My Account" to isolate items returned, cancelled orders and easy pay status. I'd like the item details in the order summary to clearly show the variation ordered ie clothing by the actual literal size and colour ordered not A5 for small, or NV for navy.

I'd like to be able to save a copy of any message sent via their web "contact us" form so that I can refer back to it if there's a dispute. Mind you this web template hasn't worked for me at all since the new site arrived.

I'd like an advanced search option so that I can exclude items out of stock or make the search more specific.

I'd like QVC to give a monkey's chuff what their end users think of the new site and at least acknowledge that they will fix the numerous bugs or at least give us an option to revert to the old site until they do fix them.

Anyone got anymore to add? I'm sure there are more I've forgotten to mention.

Jude xx

...assuming this is a work in progress and they're still working on it:

I'd like to be able to search within "My Account" to isolate items returned, cancelled orders and easy pay status. I'd like the item details in the order summary to clearly show the variation ordered ie clothing by the actual literal size and colour ordered not A5 for small, or NV for navy.

I'd like to be able to save a copy of any message sent via their web "contact us" form so that I can refer back to it if there's a dispute. Mind you this web template hasn't worked for me at all since the new site arrived.

I'd like an advanced search option so that I can exclude items out of stock or make the search more specific.

I'd like QVC to give a monkey's chuff what their end users think of the new site and at least acknowledge that they will fix the numerous bugs or at least give us an option to revert to the old site until they do fix them.

Anyone got anymore to add? I'm sure there are more I've forgotten to mention.

Jude xx

yes, I would like the ability to see the reason for return too ie faulty / wrong item / poor quality etc / whether returned by customer or carrier ( i've had the problem when i've not receive an item, then seen it's been returned probably due to failed delivery - as in, never even tried to deliver!!

OMG!! ive got the new website on Chrome everything else is still on the old one but now have access to it and i can see why your all moaning about it, its terrible i think they need me to fix it loool

anyway just a quick update as that means now i have the new website expect even more new items coming your way

only thing is none of these are on the old website but il still do them later when ive sorted it all out as its goin to take me a long time to post all these ive had for a few weeks anyway

as ive also got a lot of AD items that are just showin as normal items but are all apart of other auto-deliverys so will be posting them too (trust me youl be bored with me later)

Last edited:
They have just said on air that all browsers will have the new website from next week, that is new site being officially launched next week.

Yeah, I've got the new one back today too, it was the old one yesterday. It's changing back and forth like nobody's business at the moment. :confused: I have to say though that MOST of the things I complained about seem to have been addressed........

Latest posts

Back